Linda Jean's Stuff

Svenska who praises herself without dees guys,

//Read them and 5 'em, peeps! //

Is that appropriate to the authors' 4'um?

Can you disgust the history of the 'glory hole' in late 20th Sweden? What is the correct translation?

Just curious,

(I'm asking 'cuz Math Girl is too shy to talk.)

J.

Pure said:
Can you disgust the history of the 'glory hole' in late 20th Sweden? .

Dear Pure,
Svenska can disgust a lot of things. A lot of people, too.
MG

Pure said:
MG,

That’s why we call her svenskafröjda

:rose:

Dear Pure,
You should be EXTREMELY careful what you call Svenska. She is not the most forgiving of females of the Swedish persuasion.
Helpfully,
MG

Re: Hmmm

It would seem that Needlenose/LindaJean has headed for more fertile ground on which so sow her seeds of self acclaim. I somehow don't thing the reception here was quite as expected.

Darn, that was almost as much fun as PrinceJonnie. I sure miss him.

MG

Re: Re: Hmmm

MathGirl said:
It would seem that Needlenose/LindaJean has headed for more fertile ground on which so sow her seeds of self acclaim. I somehow don't thing the reception here was quite as expected.

Darn, that was almost as much fun as PrinceJonnie. I sure miss him.

MG

I have no trouble with assumptions, particularly if they're correct (as dr.M.'s gripe about the identity of the poster seems to be).

MG, maybe PJ is hanging out with deSade or, what was his name, Koman? Relay my utter adoration of their superior intellect and personality if you run across them.

Re: Re: Re: Hmmm

hiddenself said:
MG, maybe PJ is hanging out with deSade or, what was his name, Koman? Relay my utter adoration of their superior intellect and personality if you run across them.

Dear HS,
I doubt that I'll run across them. The AH is the only place I ever go, so they'll have to come to me. Ahhhh .... but if they do .....
MG

Pure said:
Svenska who praises herself without dees guys,

//Read them and 5 'em, peeps! //

Is that appropriate to the authors' 4'um?

Can you disgust the history of the 'glory hole' in late 20th Sweden? What is the correct translation?

Just curious,

(I'm asking 'cuz Math Girl is too shy to talk.)

J.

Praising me is highly appropriate for ANY forum.:D

And I think us romantic, no-fuss Swedes would simply refer to a glory hole as "rövhål". :eek:

Back