Lit Board Crushes

redelicious said:
Well I have a crush, but I don't know the person.

I guess it is really the AV I have a crush on.

I'll just say DAMN and leave it at that.

Ah Hell . . .

I posted this before realizing they had changed it.

Waves hi at red.

Eb for her humor and style.

Shadowsdream because her post just drip dominance. Plus her AVs as Lance said about those Posture!

Hmm as for as subs here if Desert Rose keeps putting up those delectible AVs I could see a deffinite crush happening.

Not really a crush but I do enjoy Art's post as with Shadowsdreams' they just drip in dominance.

Hot4Heels said:
Waves hi at red.

Shadowsdream because her post just drip dominance. Plus her AVs as Lance said about those Posture!

Hmm as for as subs here if Desert Rose keeps putting up those delectible AVs I could see a deffinite crush happening.

Not really a crush but I do enjoy Art's post as with Shadowsdreams' they just drip in dominance.

Hey there H4H

I really need to get to work on that pic request, don't I???

redelicious said:

Hey there H4H

I really need to get to work on that pic request, don't I???

'Twoud be most appreciated however a great virtue in BDSM is patience.

It is really the secret of pushing limits. Knowing when to push. If things are rushed you can bet that the outcome will be most disapointing for both parties.

Re: NEATO THREAD

A Desert Rose said:
I just got home and saw this new thread so before I go to bed I need to post to it. Let's hope after 3 gin and tonics, I can still type.

I have a whole bunch of crushes, starting with Eb, MsWorthy and Shadowsdream. They have taught me so much about Dom/me-liness. Three very wise women, who I admire a great deal.

Then there is Artful. Another who has been a great mentor and friend to me in the short time I have known him.

artful's deam, who is showing me daily the walk of submission and the joy it brings. I am proud to count her among my friends, as well. Her exhuberance is contagious and a thrill to behold.

Lastly, Lance. He has been a good friend, excellent sounding board, great advice giver and all around just fun to horse around with.

I appreciate all your patience with this goofy, naive lady here in Las Vegas. I have and will continue to learn a lot from all of you.

I am sure this is probably not what you had in mind when you posted this thread, Mr. Blandings. But a crush usually also indicates respect and value of another individual and affection and I have plenty of that for those I addressed above.

A heartfelt thanks,
Rose:heart:

well if THATS the case then Sis,I have to admit to the following "crushes".My baby Tops my list(OMG LOL) ,even tho we are in love with each other,I find myself always (crushing) for Him..,I highly admire & respect lots of people here,Shadowsdream,Eb,you yourself Sis Rose,MsW (cause she is such a delight)..LANCE for His honesty,Sierra MooN for her walk,Des for her strength and courage,same for Richard69,Willow(love your stories),Dixie(cuz I swear sometimes she's my twin!! lol)james,Cym,Risia,for their tough jobs as moderators),, PBW cause He cracks me up!!,Chele,for her straightforward mannerism,yuppietown girl for Her struggle,Perse for just bein herself,Writer Dom,for his comedic routine at the Dom's lounge lmfao..Caress for Her kindness,Kayte,cause she's my soul sister,and many many more..however the 1 my heart goes out to is my friend Soron,who was recently hurt in a relationship that I pray He will find the happiness He's so deserving of..i may edit this to add more:D

hehe told ya i'd edit: edited to add a very special lady who was kind and loving enough to let me share HER beautiful Sig..TY Belle..You are a true sweetheart..:rose:

Last edited:
Hot4Heels said:

'Twoud be most appreciated however a great virtue in BDSM is patience.

It is really the secret of pushing limits. Knowing when to push. If things are rushed you can bet that the outcome will be most disapointing for both parties.

Heh-

You don't say . . .

Re: I could

Ebonyfire said:
have a crush on Artful,

but it would be wrong...he knows why.

Eb<even more cryptic>

interesting ..plz share the reasoning Eb? hmmm?:D

I agree with ya Red sweety

Hot4Heels said:
Waves hi at red.

I agree about the dripping with"Dominance" about Master& Shadows...but then again I only 'drip with Desire" as Master says anyways..:D

I'm not sure if they are crushes or not but here they are.

Risia and cym...just because I think we could all sit around in our PJs and talk forever and a day, never to get bored.

VeryPowerful, MzChrista and Shadowsdream because they make me see myself subbing to a woman which I've never done before. It's always good for some interesting thoughts.

SpectreT because he lives sorta close to me and the wink just makes me wonder what kind of evil thoughts he thinks.

James because he's switch and I wonder if I could be a switch when I grow up.

Last but not least is monster. Monster is my real life best friend ever, I love him to pieces. He has a good soothing voice for when I'm freaking out. He gives the absolute best hugs ever, just sucks you in and holds you tight. He takes me to see naked girls in NYC and comes to my house to fix my computer. He's a BIG man and when I stand behind him I can't be seen. It's kinda nice to feel small once in awhile. He lets me be who I am and doesn't want to change me. Just like I let him be who he is and I don't want to change him either. He is the best friend a girl could ever want and for that I really do love him.

Artful's dream said:
~snip~
Sierra MooN for her walk
OMG dream.. don't tell me that you like the hunchback walk??? hehehe
~on the serious side, sweetie, what do you mean by my walk?? ~:)

Re: Re: NEATO THREAD

Artful's dream said:

<snip>
Dixie(cuz I swear sometimes she's my twin!! lol)

Dang How sweet. I've got more twins than I realized...lol

You are such a sweetheart....don't change..EVER!!!!!

:rose:
dixi

Re: Re: NEATO THREAD

SierraMoon said:

OMG dream.. don't tell me that you like the hunchback walk??? hehehe
~on the serious side, sweetie, what do you mean by my walk?? ~:)

Well sweety,what I meant was,the gracefulness,the loving care you show to others as you go on Your journey(walk) of "submission" ..in other words ,I respect your honesty and the way in which you conduct yourself....

:rose: love ya!!
Dream

Re: Re: Re: NEATO THREAD

dixicritter said:

Dang How sweet. I've got more twins than I realized...lol

You are such a sweetheart....don't change..EVER!!!!!

:rose:
dixi

Re: Re: I could

Artful's dream said:

interesting ..plz share the reasoning Eb? hmmm?:D

think about it dream.... it is simple. you can figure it out easy.

Eb

Re: Re: Re: I could

Ebonyfire said:

think about it dream.... it is simple. you can figure it out easy.

Eb

Wooo Hooo two bulls in the ring. I would deffinitly want tickets down in front to watch that!:D

Artful's dream said:

Well sweety,what I meant was,the gracefulness,the loving care you show to others as you go on Your journey(walk) of "submission" ..in other words ,I respect your honesty and the way in which you conduct yourself....

:rose: love ya!!
Dream
ohhhh, ok..... hehe.. whew.... thought maybe i was showing my limp again.. hehe....
seriously sweetie.... thank you so much for the beautiful words... i appreciate them more than you know!! take care of you, and i will be talking to you soon :)

Thank you Dream. That was a really lovely thing to say -- and actually, since I tend not to accept myself -- what you said gave me a boost. And I could do with all I could get right now. I've definitely hit that place where you need to pull back and find your own center and strength and belief in yourself again.

I'm so crushed out on one person, that I don't really have anything left for anyone else.

However, I will say -- I think Zipman is a super person. We came onto this board almost at the same time -- so there's that comfort in a fellow newbie. He's been a real pal to me and he's pulled me up by my bootstraps when I've needed it -- making him a real guy friend too, lol. ;)

I admire his intelligence, his humor, his support of this board, his openness, his honesty, his excitement and love for his gf. And look how could I not *help* but like a guy who's exactly three days younger than me (okay the younger part I'm not *thrilled* with -- but ya know.) ;)

Plus, he thinks redheads are cool and he's a NYer. :D

There are so many people here I admire. In some ways -- anyone who's been open about themselves and their experiences I admire. I think it's a tremendously hard thing to share the deepest parts of your sexuality with the outside world. Even if it's somewhat anonymous -- the vulnerability is still amazing to me. I can feel like I can be myself here. I can be open, compare, learn, question, receive support, laugh together.

I think I just crush the bdsm board. It's helped me so much, it continues to every day. Even when I don't feel up to it -- it's still just there, rockin' along.

Perse :rose:

Last edited:
Persephone36 said:
Thank you Dream. That was a really lovely thing to say -- and actually, since I tend not to accept myself -- what you said gave me a boost. And I could do with all I could get right now. I've definitely hit that place where you need to pull back and find your own center and strength and belief in yourself again.

I'm so crushed out on one person, I don't really have anything left for anyone else.

However, I will say -- I think Zipman is a super person. We came onto this board almost at the same time -- so there's that comfort in a fellow newbie. He's been a real pal to me and he's pulled me up by my bootstraps when I've needed it -- making him a real guy friend too. ;)

I admire his intelligence, his humor, his support of this board, his openness, his honesty, his excitement and love for his gf. And look how could I not *help* but like a guy who's exactly three days younger than me (okay the younger part I'm not *thrilled* with -- but ya now.) ;)

Plus, he thinks redheads are cool and he's a NYer. :D

There are so many people here I admire. In some ways -- anyone who's been open about themselves and their experiences I admire. I think it's a tremendously hard thing to share the deepest parts of your sexuality with the outside world. Even if it's somewhat anonymous -- the vulnerability is still amazing to me. I can feel like I can be myself here. I can be open, compare, learn, question, receive support, laugh together.

I think I just crush the bdsm board. It's helped me so much, it continues to every day. Even when I don't feel up to it -- it's still just there, rockin' along.

Perse :rose:

Resistance is futile.

Eb

Hot4Heels said:
Waves hi at red.

Why thankee!!

Eb

*sighs*

Time to fess-up I guess. I love Dream! She is who I choose to love above ALL others,...but truly
I love you all,...even those who may think I am the "enemy".

"Crushes",...I've had TWO in my whole life. The first one was the girl next door, when I was maybe 9 or 10 years old,...may never forget her. Her name was,...Irma Lee Hinkle,...we met in the hedges that separated our front lawns.

The second crush was a beautiful waitress in Key West, Florida. Her first name was Rose, can't remember her last name. We used to walk the beaches at night when she got off work. I was 17 years old, and in the navy.

(Never had a "crush" on Lit,...but I have had a few "squeezes") :eek:

Back