Lit Board Crushes

Re: Definition?

Lancecastor said:

A 'crush" definition side-discussion, please:

Is it necessary to feel sexual attraction in order to qualify for a "crush"?

Curiously;

Lance "No, I'm not telling, so don't ask." Castor

No. I have no sexual attraction to those I named as my crushees.
Well, ok Lance, maybe the thing on your head in your current AV turns me on. But I don't know any of the people I named, in a physical way and I have crushes. It's all on what is inside their heads that attracts me, and that thing on yours......whatever that is called.

Rose:heart:

Ah Rose......

The perfect partner....turned on by what a guy thinks...and ignoring his beer gut, smelly feet and occasional flatulence !!!

Wonderful !!

Dave
(Laughing with you, not at you gal)

Re: Ah Rose......

sir-to-k said:
The perfect partner....turned on by what a guy thinks...and ignoring his beer gut, smelly feet and occasional flatulence !!!

Wonderful !!

Dave
(Laughing with you, not at you gal)

Hey Dave, I wouldn't be surprised to find somebody around here that gets turned on by beer guts, smelly feet and flatulence. There are all kinds of kinky folks lurking about.;)

Dr. Evil, I gotta say I really like your av.

Gentlemen.....

Sir-to-k and Dr, You are both too sweet. You make me smile.

Rose:heart:

Shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret :p

I do have a crush though... really and truly...

Man you a buncha scaredy cats. OK every babe dont tell I am figuring its me.

zipman7 said:

I don't!

But that's only because I fight it. :D

;) At least you're honest!!!

damn i would rip that man apart!!!

:heart: K

whoops i talk too much!

JeremiahsSlut said:
who doesn't have a crush on PBW??

;)

:heart: K

Awwww *blush* <kickin the dirty with his shoe> ya'll are too much. Stop that. :)

How can I be a lurker if ppl have crushes on me ? :)

oh come on MsChrista... you know you love them... give 'em a little kiss... purty please? just nuzzle your nose right down there in them... and give 'em a big ole wet lick. Oh never mind that wet sticky stuff dripping on your forehead.. it's nothing... really... I swear... oh gawd... oh oh... I'm serious it's nothing <quivering> oh oh oh... oh gawd... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Oppss. I really didn't mean to get that in your hair... I am SO sorry... I mean it. That should just rinse out in the shower yanno? :)

PBW "Is that uhmm... hair gel?"

P. B. Walker said:

Awwww *blush* <kickin the dirty with his shoe> ya'll are too much. Stop that. :)

How can I be a lurker if ppl have crushes on me ? :)

oh come on MsChrista... you know you love them... give 'em a little kiss... purty please? just nuzzle your nose right down there in them... and give 'em a big ole wet lick. Oh never mind that wet sticky stuff dripping on your forehead.. it's nothing... really... I swear... oh gawd... oh oh... I'm serious it's nothing <quivering> oh oh oh... oh gawd... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Oppss. I really didn't mean to get that in your hair... I am SO sorry... I mean it. That should just rinse out in the shower yanno? :)

PBW "Is that uhmm... hair gel?"

I done a lot of things with a mans nuts but that would be the first time I ever bit one off.

MzChrista said:

I done a lot of things with a mans nuts but that would be the first time I ever bit one off.

Ahhh... sorry my bad, you are one of those kind of wymen.

PBW

NemoAlia said:
I have a crush on a non-frequent-poster who sparks fantasies of my local produce department. Plus, I've got a big thing for RisiaSkye, but I don't know as I would call it a crush.

Edited to add: Plus, I have to admit that I've got a thing for Lance (when he's playing nice).
I don't know how I missed this before, but thank you.
I have a thing for smart musicians, so Nemo's always been a good one in my book. ;)

Ebonyfire said:

"A little nibble now and then is relished by very many men!"

Eb

Very lite nibble
very lite
now a tongue and lips
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Now I am getting turned on and no releief in site

Crush

Would it be bad for me to say there are a few people I'd like to crush?

MissTaken said:
There are many people here I respect and would give my right arm for an hour alone with...

but, no crushes.

I am sorry to disappoint the minions, but I don't come to lit, and specifically the BDSM forum to hook up. Therefore, perhaps because my mind is closed to the idea, it doesn't happen?

*shrugs shoulders*

Hmmmm....

I didn't come here to "Hook Up" either, I actually kinda got pulled into this in the most chaotic, roundabout way you can imagine. I found Lit because I had the beginning of an erotic story, and I wanted to see what people thought of it, so I published it here and started fishing for feedback.

Next thing you know, I'm a regular poster on a big, slow thread called, interestingly enough, "BDSM Questions & Answers".

Fast forward to today, where this Fuzzy Beast is posting about people he's developed "crushes" on, based solely on their words, their thoughts, and what portions of their lives they've felt comfortable sharing here.

And where this Beast is finding out he has absolutely no board flirting skills if two bright ladies like Risia and petrel were caught flatfooted by his declaration..... :D

Richard49 said:

Very lite nibble
very lite
now a tongue and lips
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Now I am getting turned on and no releief in site

Is getting turned on a bad thing?

Eb

Back