Lit Fantasy Football League

This is making me laugh this morning. The probability of my winning is 1%. You know, if Kittle brings in a solid -29 pts.

…I think 1% is a bit generous 🤣81A237CB-D269-4FA6-88AE-DB388AB44907.jpeg

Last edited:
When you pop on to check your team 10 minutes before the games start to find your TE got hurt in pre-game warm ups! Sooo glad I checked…at least I have a fighting chance (Love_is_blonde and I are 50/50 now - should be a good match up!)

Who’s team is NecessaryRoughness?
Not fair to have both Achane and Kamara this week 🤣. 4 TDs for Kamara!

Hoping for a miracle from Mahomes & Kelce to bring me back in it

When you pop on to check your team 10 minutes before the games start to find your TE got hurt in pre-game warm ups! Sooo glad I checked…at least I have a fighting chance (Love_is_blonde and I are 50/50 now - should be a good match up!
I hadn’t checked today! As of last night you were favored to win! Now I have. Fighting chance?

I hadn’t checked today! As of last night you were favored to win! Now I have. Fighting chance?
Right now you are favored by 1 pt…it’s been crazy! I do still have Jalen Hurts and Joe Mixon (Mixon plays tonight) to play. So Monday night I will be an Eagles fan (I also have their kicker)

When you pop on to check your team 10 minutes before the games start to find your TE got hurt in pre-game warm ups! Sooo glad I checked…at least I have a fighting chance (Love_is_blonde and I are 50/50 now - should be a good match up!)

I feel like this is very appropriate for Lit.

Just watching the game…waiting for Hurts to pull like 40+ points in the second half. It can happen, right?

Back