Literotica Writer's Group, Round 1

more on the lead thing...

While i often have big gaps of "free" time in my life, i just as often do not. Therefore i'd be both incapable of fulfilling the duties of a lead critique writer and unwilling to accept the responsibility for being such.

That said, i'd rather not have such a structured set-up either, though the idea has some definite merits and is appealing from the standpoint of everyone not repeating the same critique content over and over. To be happy with this excercise, i need the flexibility to be able to forward my thoughts on a piece when i can, without regard to who has already done so.

Judo? As always, you're clear thinking and ready with excellent suggestions for the better of all. I'm certain we all appreciate your foresight and the concern that prompted your "lead" idea. I'm hearing that most of us would feel more constrained, though, from a time perspective if such an idea was implemented.

So, who's on first?
The time honored reverse-alpha method of choosing the damned? (Which allows Alex to slip to the back end, as he needs to do this time round?) Then it would look like this:
SteamyChik
Mickie
Killermuffin
JUDO
cymbidia
Bluetrain (Isn't school beginning for you this week? Therefore it's a light week, no?)
Alex (automatically last this time round)

Reverse-alpha by last letter of the name? (Trust me, all teachers can be both fair and very creative with this kinda stuff. I think Bluetrain can attest to that.) Then we go like this:
JUDO
Killermuffin
Bluetrain
SteamyChik
Mickie
cymbidia

Alpha by third letter in?
Mickie
JUDO
SteamyChik
Killermuffin
cymbidia
Bluetrain

Alpha by third letter from the end?
Bluetrain
cymbidia
Killermuffin
SteamyChik
Mickie
JUDO

Shall i keep going? I can do this all day, and i haven't even touched on number of Lit submissions or membership date or table assignment yet. Oops! No tables. Heh.
:cool:

Last edited:
Back