Love Sweet Love

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

Tathagata said:
:eek:

i did wake up
LOL

you didn't answer the sweating and groaning part--though that could be indigestion.

:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

Angeline said:
you didn't answer the sweating and groaning part--though that could be indigestion.

I'm always sweating and groaning
it's life

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

Angeline said:

Yeah, the indigestion was the dirty part of the dream. lol

Angeline said:
Hiya cutie.

:kiss:

hiya darling!

when i get settled in florida i'm going to check out that web-site, possibly submit a poem.

i leave tomorrow ..woowoo!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

WickedEve said:
No thank you.
Did I tell you that I had a dirty dream about you last night? (no, you weren't in a mud puddle) Did you wake in the middle of the night, sweating and groaning?

And DA. Did you ever submit this poem to lit? I haven't even checked out the new poems today.

Now, I need to finish my email to B.B. God, it's going to be a long one. I like long ones. :)

my question is...

do you always dream about literotica gurus or in this case monkeys?;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

WickedEve said:

must have been someone I ate

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

Tathagata said:
must have been someone I ate
I think that could possibly be a naughty statement.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

WickedEve said:
I think that could possibly be a naughty statement.

You think when I say " Hi Eve" it's a naughty statement

BlueskyBeauty said:
did they lure you with a strap on banana?

Now that is a naughty statement
:p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

Tathagata said:
You think when I say " Hi Eve" it's a naughty statement
Hi Eve? Just listen to the filth coming out of your mouth!

WickedEve said:

that is so gross.

Tathagata said:
I'm always sweating and groaning
it's life

don't get me started!

BlueskyBeauty said:
hiya darling!

when i get settled in florida i'm going to check out that web-site, possibly submit a poem.

i leave tomorrow ..woowoo!

Yay! (And you'll love the site--there's some wonderful stuff there--some of it isn't even ours, lol.

;)

Tathagata said:

the visual made me laugh though!;)

here monkey monkey, eat your banana...:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

WickedEve said:
Hi Eve? Just listen to the filth coming out of your mouth!

nothing compared to the filth that's gone in it

Angeline said:
don't get me started!

There should be an "Oy" in here somewhere...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

BlueskyBeauty said:
the visual made me laugh though!;)

here monkey monkey, eat your banana...:D

You act as though I've never.....
errr
never mind

Angeline said:
that is so gross.

Suddenly, I have the heebie jeebies just thinking about being with a man who's burping and making unholy sounds with this body. OH, this reminds me of the furry man! I have not told you about the furry man. God, I'm still traumatized. I was in the local burger joint, waiting on dogs for my kids (I have to give them a break from soy and fat-free) Anyway, there was this man who had hair everywhere. Sure, I like a hairy he-man, but this was not normal! It covered his shoulders. His shoulders! Down his arms and on the back of his hands. Oh, God! I can hardly type I'm so disturbed by the image. It was poking out all over. But he was wearing a hat and I suspect that he was bald, but that's just between you and me. So... this guy comes over and leans against the wall where I am--only 3 inches away--3 precious inches. I freaked. I couldn't breathe or move. I kept waiting for his hair to reach out and grab me. Oh, it was soooo creepy.

That's the end of my story.

WickedEve said:
Suddenly, I have the heebie jeebies just thinking about being with a man who's burping and making unholy sounds with this body. OH, this reminds me of the furry man! I have not told you about the furry man. God, I'm still traumatized. I was in the local burger joint, waiting on dogs for my kids (I have to give them a break from soy and fat-free) Anyway, there was this man who had hair everywhere. Sure, I like a hairy he-man, but this was not normal! It covered his shoulders. His shoulders! Down his arms and on the back of his hands. Oh, God! I can hardly type I'm so disturbed by the image. It was poking out all over. But he was wearing a hat and I suspect that he was bald, but that's just between you and me. So... this guy comes over and leans against the wall where I am--only 3 inches away--3 precious inches. I freaked. I couldn't breathe or move. I kept waiting for his hair to reach out and grab me. Oh, it was soooo creepy.

was it Ron Jeremy??

Tathagata said:

and just because i'm cute and sweet and all that delicious stuff doesn't mean i'm not naughty!:eek: ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

Tathagata said:
You act as though I've never.....
errr
never mind

oh i don't doubt it one bit!:devil:

WickedEve said:

I think I know him.

I was in Penn Station in NYC once (you know, biiiiiiiig train station), and my friend said There's a guy who looks like a werewolf staring at you. And he was. And he started following me. I walked faster. So did he. And he was exponentially hirsute and not in a good way. He wasn't even sorta cute like Michael Landon in "I Was a Teenaged Werewolf." He was just an incredibly weird hairy man chasing me through Penn Station. I was running. He was chasing. I ran into the ladies room and mercifully he did not follow--though maybe mercifully for him, cause there were some tough NYC babes (unlike wimpy me) in there who probably would have, well at the least, um plucked him.

Guess he hangs out in burger joints now.

And have you ever noticed that if you go to the beach, those are ALWAYS the guys in a speedo? Why is that?

PS Did you get my karmadog email? I'm waiting for his reply to my response to the lyric. :D

PSS I was around someone who was burping last night. No further comment.

Back