Love Sweet Love

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

BlueskyBeauty said:
i was about to ask just how long you liked "things" :p

mutt is sweet, especially when things get accidently inserted!

he makes a sweet mutt when he begs! oh and when he sucks his mistress' toes, you think he was sucking something else!:devil: something sweet maybe

sweet sweet mutt yep!

now i just gave him a swollen head he'll get all cocky and have to be lashed..can i watch???

:D
And I thought I was the naughty one of the board.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

WickedEve said:
And I thought I was the naughty one of the board.

i'm just trying to lose the sweet image!

how am i doing??:D

tungtied2u said:
I saw it Eve, it was glorious. I was dumbstruck. My fingers were busy doing something else or I'd have commented.:rolleyes:

Uh...but just let me say, that av has nothing on the lace panty behind......there go those fingers again....got to run....:D
dumbstruck? ohhh, I like that! was there any difficulty in breathing?

Tathagata said:
I didn't see it or I'd have commented
It's best you didn't see it. I just don't think you would have appreciated my luscious breasts enough.
You never asked about that dream. You know the one, the dirty one.

*disclaimer: wicked eve has consumed excessive amounts of caffeine, today and she only had 5 hours of sleep.

WickedEve said:
It's best you didn't see it. I just don't think you would have appreciated my luscious breasts enough.
You never asked about that dream. You know the one, the dirty one.

*disclaimer: wicked eve has consumed excessive amounts of caffeine, today and she only had 5 hours of sleep.

I believe I've made my feelings ( so to speak) about your breasts known before

I'm afraid to ask about the dream
i feel another nickname coming from it
:eek:

WickedEve said:
dumbstruck? ohhh, I like that! was there any difficulty in breathing?

no...no trouble....breathing. I just kept thinking in..out..in..out.

Tathagata said:
I believe I've made my feelings ( so to speak) about your breasts known before

I'm afraid to ask about the dream
i feel another nickname coming from it
Let me just tell you this. You were an animal--quick as a monkey. hee hee hee

WickedEve said:
It was a great dream. I really like what you can do with that prehensile tail.

LOL
well the pleasure was mutual I can assure you
;)

The Mutt said:
My ears were burning all afternoon. I wonder why?

:rose:
yes, we talked about you. we said nice things, except that one comment about a foot getting stuck somewhere in you...:eek:

WickedEve said:
yes, we talked about you. we said nice things, except that one comment about a foot getting stuck somewhere in you...:eek:

It wasn't a foot, only about seven inches. And it was no accident.

:rose:

No Contradiction

WickedEve said:
I'm afraid I may hurt you. I get crazy and scream a lot and thrash about. And I have big feet. It's because of the moutain climbing required around here. I could accidently insert it somewhere in a moment of thrashing. It could end up stuck in Mutt and... just think about poor, innocent Mutt. Mutt seems so sweet. Is he sweet? Does he like feet?

Bring it on, mountain, gal! I can handle screaming and thrashing about...I'm quite the screamer myself.

As for your foot getting accidentally inserted in Mutt, I think he's a big boy. He's had stranger things happen. :)

Miss O.

P.S. And, yes, he's sweet...but for goodness sake don't tell him I told you that! If you gals don't quit pumping his already over-inflated ego, he'll be hell for the rest of the week!

Back