Love Sweet Love

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

BlueskyBeauty said:
and just because i'm cute and sweet and all that delicious stuff doesn't mean i'm not naughty!:eek: ;)

don't forget humble

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

Tathagata said:
was it Ron Jeremy??
I guess my story wasn't clear enough. I'm talking HAIR! This was the big brother of Cousin IT. I kept waiting for him to roll over on his back and whimper for me to scratch his hairy belly. And no, I would not have! I can't believe he had the nerve to wear a tank top. Hasn't he ever heard of an epilator? I bet he really clogs the drain after a shower. Well, I have to stop. I can't talk about it anymore.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

Angeline said:
I think I know him.

I was in Penn Station in NYC once (you know, biiiiiiiig train station), and my friend said There's a guy who looks like a werewolf staring at you. And he was. And he started following me. I walked faster. So did he. And he was exponentially hirsute and not in a good way. He wasn't even sorta cute like Michael Landon in "I Was a Teenaged Werewolf." He was just an incredibly weird hairy man chasing me through Penn Station. I was running. He was chasing. I ran into the ladies room and mercifully he did not follow--though maybe mercifully for him, cause there were some tough NYC babes (unlike wimpy me) in there who probably would have, well at the least, um plucked him.

Guess he hangs out in burger joints now.

And have you ever noticed that if you go to the beach, those are ALWAYS the guys in a speedo? Why is that?

PS Did you get my karmadog email? I'm waiting for his reply to my response to the lyric. :D

PSS I was around someone who was burping last night. No further comment.
I knew you'd understand. :D
No, I haven't checked email. I'll go look.
ee? ewww

WickedEve said:
I guess my story wasn't clear enough. I'm talking HAIR! This was the big brother of Cousin IT. I kept waiting for him to roll over on his back and whimper for me to scratch his hairy belly. And no, I would not have! I can't believe he had the nerve to wear a tank top. Hasn't he ever heard of an epilator? I bet he really clogs the drain after a shower. Well, I have to stop. I can't talk about it anymore.

I dunno. I was just saying to someone whose hairy belly I was scratching last night that all men are dogs, lol. No further comment.

:D

WickedEve said:
I knew you'd understand. :D
No, I haven't checked email. I'll go look.
ee? ewww

I think it was the verrry garlicky bbq sauce on the chicken. :D

WickedEve said:

kinda reminds me of a certain av!:rolleyes:

does this av give you flashbacks, you poor poor thing.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

BlueskyBeauty said:
kinda reminds me of a certain av!:rolleyes:

does this av give you flashbacks, you poor poor thing.
Oh, the monkey? This guy had more hair. Now that I think about it, he ordered a lot of meat. Maybe it wasn't a guy, but some guy's trained pet. And I think he had fleas. Or does dandruff leap about?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

WickedEve said:
I offer to one person, the rest of the world: I make no offers.
I never threaten.
Challenges? I adore those.
Whipping your ass would give me a thrill simply because you're miss oatlash.
Now dear, you must forgive me, but I get all faux domme before my java IV is inserted.

There is nothing in this world sexier than two strong people challenging each other to achieve what neither can acheive alone.

I would love a 5'10" mountain gal to challenge me! Bring her on!

:kiss:
:rose:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

Miss Oatlash said:
There is nothing in this world sexier than two strong people challenging each other to achieve what neither can acheive alone.

Vicious
you hit me with a flower
You do it every hour
oh, baby, you're so vicious

Vicious
you want me to hit you with a stick
But all I've got is a guitar pick
huh, baby, you're so vicious

When I watch you come
baby, I just want to run far away
You're not the kind of person around I
want to stay

When I see you walking down the street
I step on your hands and I mangle your feet
You're not the kind of person that I want to meet

Oh, baby, you're so vicious
you're just so vicious

Vicious
hey, you hit me with a flower
You do it every hour
oh, baby you're so vicious

Vicious
hey, why don't you swallow razor blades
You must think that I'm some kind of gay blade
but baby, you're so vicious

When I see you coming
I just have to run
You're not good and you certainly aren't
very much fun

When I see you walking down the street
I step on your hand and I mangle your feet
You're not the kind of person that I'd even want to meet

'Cause you're so vicious
baby, you're so vicious
Vicious, vicious
vicious, vicious
Vicious, vicious
vicious, vicious
Oops! Wrong thread!:eek:

Well, maybe not.:D

Miss Oatlash said:

i have one, she challenges me 24/7

wouldn't want it any other way

and no, i'm not sharing

(...he says, sticking out his virtual tongue on miss O's general direction)

:)

my oh my, where did this thread go?
you guys have all the fun while i'm away

let the mayhem continue

/Kacper

Miss Oatlash said:

oh baby!

i wanna watch!:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

No Bagles said:
my oh my, where did this thread go?
you guys have all the fun while i'm away

let the mayhem continue

/Kacper
Oh, this is your thread. I forgot. I asked a question about the poem, but I asked deepasleep. I actually forgot who started it because of all the... um, chat. So, did you submit the poem to lit?

Miss Oatlash said:

I'm afraid I may hurt you. I get crazy and scream a lot and thrash about. And I have big feet. It's because of the moutain climbing required around here. I could accidently insert it somewhere in a moment of thrashing. It could end up stuck in Mutt and... just think about poor, innocent Mutt. Mutt seems so sweet. Is he sweet? Does he like feet?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

WickedEve said:
I'm afraid I may hurt you. I get crazy and scream a lot and thrash about. And I have big feet. It's because of the moutain climbing required around here. I could accidently insert it somewhere in a moment of thrashing. It could end up stuck in Mutt and... just think about poor, innocent Mutt. Mutt seems so sweet. Is he sweet? Does he like feet?

can i answer that?;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

BlueskyBeauty said:
can i answer that?;)
Yes, please do. :)

By the way, I'm still working on my email to you. It's like an essay. Of course, if I got my ass of the board, it would be finished by now.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

WickedEve said:

By the way, I'm still working on my email to you. It's like an essay. Of course, if I got my ass of the board, it would be finished by now.

I bet it's a naughty letter

By the way, I had my boobs and belly button av up last night and not single comment or dirty PM about it from any of you people. I was satisfying my exhibitionistic needs and I didn't get any attention. That was almost as traumatic as the hairy man. Oh, God, the hairy man...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

WickedEve said:
Oh, this is your thread. I forgot. I asked a question about the poem, but I asked deepasleep. I actually forgot who started it because of all the... um, chat. So, did you submit the poem to lit?
didn't... the poem didn't get to be a little subbie yesterday due to technicalities...

will go and submit my lovestruck ass right away... LIT is my mistress

i missed that detail in the previous posts..you are a 5'10" mountain gal too? huh, don't tell mrs Bagle... she might feel territorial.

WickedEve said:
By the way, I had my boobs and belly button av up last night and not single comment or dirty PM about it from any of you people. I was satisfying my exhibitionistic needs and I didn't get any attention. That was almost as traumatic as the hairy man. Oh, God, the hairy man...

I didn't see it or I'd have commented

WickedEve said:

I saw it Eve, it was glorious. I was dumbstruck. My fingers were busy doing something else or I'd have commented.:rolleyes:

Uh...but just let me say, that av has nothing on the lace panty behind......there go those fingers again....got to run....:D

WickedEve said:
that's what i get for having AV view turned off... grumble.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No Contradiction

WickedEve said:

i was about to ask just how long you liked "things" :p

mutt is sweet, especially when things get accidently inserted!

he makes a sweet mutt when he begs! oh and when he sucks his mistress' toes, you think he was sucking something else!:devil: something sweet maybe

sweet sweet mutt yep!

now i just gave him a swollen head he'll get all cocky and have to be lashed..can i watch???

:D

WickedEve said:

oh i had lots to say about it, but was scared you'd run away so just sat here looking:eek:

Back