Majority Of Democrats Want Hillary Investigated

The NYT REKT ReichGuide's bullshit narrative, and ReichGuide's response is "Nuh-uh".

Is ReichGuide an Emobo alt, or vice versa???

JFC

SAD!!!

:D

The whole thread title is a massive shrug. Yeah, so they do want Hillary investigated. This is not so much "fake news" as it is NOT news. The majority of Democrats also want Trump investigated too, and this is by and large a far greater majority than those who want Hillary investigated.

Basically, lock em BOTH up.

I don't obfuscate news stories. I simply post them when I know they will trigger the left and disrupt their false narratives.

uhh...again, you're not "triggering" anyone here, Bubs.

giphy.gif

You're just sitting at home bored, posting anything going on that you can find, blow up the headline without actually reading through shit, then we just sit back and laugh at your daily desperation fails again.

but by all means, please continue "disrupting false narratives," Arizona boi. :D

You sure spout a lot of bullshit, it came from somewhere. That second attempt to speak English fails as well, A bunch of illiterate gibberish.:rolleyes:

For someone who's been butchering thesauruses since Version 1.0 of himself, I'm not surprised you can't read for shit. :D

You've probably spent a lifetime being whipped and browbeaten by reality and self-reflection.

That would be a nope. But that "probably" is a good word choice for you to use.

like, I can say, your backyard BBQ probably tastes like heat-lamped Slim Jims dipped in sauce from leftover McDonald's McNugget packets.

laugh-mock.gif

Despite your shortcomings, I don't hold a grudge. The next time I come to NY, I'll buy you a cup of coffee, some new clothes, and put a couple of Cs your cup.:D;)

Man, fuck that coffee shit, I can make my own anytime. Next time you grow enough of a ballzack to come back here, I'll take you to a joint where men with actual hair on their chests drink real drinks.

and no, Mr. Scat Fetish, to the detriment of your closeted desires, it won't be a gay bar. Seeing too many liberals and Dems enjoying life in a mostly liberal/Dem city might put a bad strain on your ticker, so we'll ease you into the fun times your repressed soul craves slowly. ;)

Who the fuck cares? Investigate her.

Maybe you can find more shit to add to pizzagate and bodycount.

I mean shit.....according to the right, she's the most evil person in the history of the world and has some secret underground cabal

Yet she lost the fucking election. If you apparently cheat so fucking much and still can't win....you obviously suck at it.

Hillary who? Lol.

Hillary who? Lol.

Don't you remember the blood sacrifice you made at the pizza parlor during the monthly Democratic meeting Soros had?

Memory loss is a side effect I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back