Male chastity devices

It's been in 90s here and I still wear mine. It just requires some lube around the ring a couple of times a day to keep the chafing down.

Its been in the 100s with lighting storms. I work at a shipyard crawling through the bowels. This happens every summer. It’s the heat with high humidity. I have tried lube but it has to be vaseline or bag balm. Water soluble lube just runs off. But it still doesn’t really work the best. My wife doesn’t think it good, she was surprised on how warm the cage gets.

Its been in the 100s with lighting storms. I work at a shipyard crawling through the bowels. This happens every summer. It’s the heat with high humidity. I have tried lube but it has to be vaseline or bag balm. Water soluble lube just runs off. But it still doesn’t really work the best. My wife doesn’t think it good, she was surprised on how warm the cage gets.
I live in south Alabama and totally understand the humidity and lighting storms.

we've just been in the 90's but I do enjoy some of the heat. it helps the balls stay loose while caged. feels ad fits better

we've just been in the 90's but I do enjoy some of the heat. it helps the balls stay loose while caged. feels ad fits better
I love it when my balls hang loose when they are warm.

Great post! Your Steelworx unit is superb. I have 2 Holy Trainers Small, in black and clear (these are larger than the Nub you have). Also a small metal cage and two micro cages only a bit bigger than your Nub

I’m glad you like the Nub — I considered it but backed away due to some unfavorable reviews
I have a nub also and absolutely love it. It is one of the most comfortable cages!

I really like the Cherry Keeper lune of 3D printed versions. Endless combinations and colors

built-in urethral plug - what does this do for you?
Sounds painful.

It’s great. there is a lot they don’t tell you about cages.

You can spray urine everywhere.
Since you can really shake it off, drip happens.

The plug is a tube that is inserted only a short distance into your penis.
it has a cap on the end. It helps to keep things where the need to be and it makes urinating a lot easier And cleaner. They do require more maintenance but I believe they are worth it. You use lube it insert them and it does not hurt.

View attachment 2208522

Last edited:
As for the pain question, anyone who has done any urethral sounding will tell you it does not hurt. One more time, it does not hurt.
Thats cool. I recall waking up early from an op and them pulling htat tube out. Talk about HELLOO fellas! That did not feel good. So just curious.
Ok so it does not hurt, does it arouse? Enhance etc?

Thats cool. I recall waking up early from an op and them pulling htat tube out. Talk about HELLOO fellas! That did not feel good. So just curious.
I don't have any experience with the tube in question. However, I can tell you that sounds are not unpleasant at all. I didn't find them particularly arousing although some may. For me it was just a new experience, a new toy to play with.

really. ive had a catheter a couple times, one for a awhile. Never had pain. They just take the scissors cut below the air valve and it ones out. But the plug we are talking about is a few inches not a long catheter.

It doesn’t really add anything physically. Maybe erotically.

soundind like Twister947 is totally different and not what I’m talking about.

Last edited:
really. ive had a catheter a couple times, one for a awhile. Never had pain. They just take the scissors cut below the air valve and it ones out. But the plug we are talking about is a few inches not a long catheter.
I have watched a guy sound himself. It was very hot. Not something that I would ask anyone to do if they were hesitant. however since I knew he enjoyed it I asked to watch. He very much enjoyed it. And he came also.

I have watched a guy sound himself. It was very hot. Not something that I would ask anyone to do if they were hesitant. however since I knew he enjoyed it I asked to watch. He very much enjoyed it. And he came also.

My wife has sounded me but I got nothing from it except the urge to pee. But it’s awesome that you enjoy the visual.

I have a couple of cages with the urethra insert and love them. I have been sounding for some time now and love it also.

I have a couple of cages with the urethra insert and love them. I have been sounding for some time now and love it also.

Finding a couple good cages is getting harder to do. Seems to be a lot of crap out the of poor qualily.

Honestly, I've had great luck with a plastic resin cage. Very comfy. I also recently purchased it's all metal version.

I saw one recently that has e-stim connection. Makes your penis hard. Sound unfair !!! Lol

Back