Male chastity devices

We are going to take a cage break for a minute. For sone reason I have been getting some ingrown hairs. It’s never happened before and I swear my wife was digging to china to get them. We talked to the Dr. She recommended some moisturizers so soften the skin to make it easier for the hair to come through. Oh and to use a loofah to help exfoliate. WTF

good luck, I have not had that problem yet. from shavings?

Have been enjoying the feel of mine. Strange to feel not able to get hard fully.

It’s been 2 weeks not wearing a cage. I did put it on for a hour or two a few times just because. I’m hoping the moisturizer and the exfoliating will make it so there are no more ingrown hairs.

I just received my smaller ring for a cage that I bought a while ago. The seller offers several size rings. I needed a smaller one.

Absolutely, if you just want a cock ring. I needed a smaller size locking ring made specifically for my chastity cage. The seller offers several size rings. I usually wear a 50 mm size. I guess after wearing a cage for a while, things shrunk or tightened up. I now need one closer to 45 mm. I'll let you know how the new size works out.

Absolutely, if you just want a cock ring. I needed a smaller size locking ring made specifically for my chastity cage. The seller offers several size rings. I usually wear a 50 mm size. I guess after wearing a cage for a while, things shrunk or tightened up. I now need one closer to 45 mm. I'll let you know how the new size works out.

My mind was somewhere else. We had just bought a ring for my wife’s harness At a hardware store.

Just got a new cage and I'm enjoying it. I liked my old one, but the ring was a bit too large. This one came with a variety of rings.

I love wearing my stainless holy trainer nub. There is definitely no escaping it.

has any done laser hair removal and does it work. Ive had to not wear my gage going on three weeks because of ingrown hairs. I was told to use moisturizer and exfoliate. I’ve been doing just that. My wife told me it was silky smooth but started to get the ingrown hair bumps again.

I am the happy new owner of a HT nub micro. While wearing it I don’t feel like I have a penis. It’s pretty comfortable and doesn’t show under clothing. I’m going to see how it goes for a couple of weeks and then see if my wife wants to hold the keys. We’ve done some light orgasm denial in the past, and she knows I like to try and not get off for long periods of time. She’s never been too into it, but things might be a little different now.

Last year I started using a vibrator on her after going down on her. Pretty much I always give her at least one orgasm before penetrative sex. After a very productive night with the vibrator instead of me, she has wanted that more and more. To the point where I am basically not entering her at all anymore. And it’s turning both of us on as well. She gets to be worshipped and pleasured and I deny myself and ride that high.

Back