Male chastity devices

I think I understand the attraction of having your erections controlled by your Top/Mistress/Owners but are these safe? I don’t have a penis, maybe this is none of my business but what do doctors say about these cages?
Probably not safe, my penis actually broke from being bent as it was not meant to be. Wife made me show it to the doctor and explain why it was like that

There are, of course, entire forums that focus on chastity, chastity devices and FLR. Chastity Mansion is one I check in with periodically.

I haven't been ready to cross the bridge into the land of the elite and pricey metal cages. After trying a handful of the cheaper devices, my current answer to comfort and cleanliness is the Cherry Keeper modular system. The designer offers a dizzying variety of cages and rings that should be able to accommodate any combination of length, diameter, ball gap, ring size, etc.

Josielynn's Body Jewelry
I've not heard of this b4

My Domme keeps threatening to put me in cage as I relish my.morning arousal and given im in by her demand sating or silk pantie most mornings the feel of that against my head has me touching.

I want the denial but won't give away my erection it's a guy thing. How do you dudes do that?

I've not heard of this b4

My Domme keeps threatening to put me in cage as I relish my.morning arousal and given im in by her demand sating or silk pantie most mornings the feel of that against my head has me touching.

I want the denial but won't give away my erection it's a guy thing. How do you dudes do that?
once you try it you just might like giving that to your Domme. the full control of your cock. it feels great to be teased and feel the cage keep you straining to get out.
as for me I do love being caged more and more. I have a little room to grow

once you try it you just might like giving that to your Domme. the full control of your cock. it feels great to be teased and feel the cage keep you straining to get out.
as for me I do love being caged more and more. I have a little room to grow
Interesting. After looking that guy's post on the site seems like all the advice on size is 'wrong'. Pity all the links to the how to images r dead.
I don't think my Domme will do it she has aroused my curiosity out of fear and excitement. But not sure either of us have the time remote for 24/7 denial-caging. We just wound back the level of activity for the foreseeable future.
So you are caged for you partner full time?

Interesting. After looking that guy's post on the site seems like all the advice on size is 'wrong'. Pity all the links to the how to images r dead.
I don't think my Domme will do it she has aroused my curiosity out of fear and excitement. But not sure either of us have the time remote for 24/7 denial-caging. We just wound back the level of activity for the foreseeable future.
no not full time, I have been locked for 48 hours and then off for a few days. its off to shower and shave. right now its on till at least tomorrow morning.
mostly on the weekends its caged

I spend a large amount of time caged. It's almost to the point I can't function without it lol

Awesome. My D Wants me more comfortable and tuned to denial. So I take pleasure in other activities.
So for instance say ball rubbing or thigh spanks.
I do them willingly to earn an orgasm and they make me aroused and aware x10...but the moment I cum..I'm like no thank you, I want to stop that activity....
So the LESS I cum the more enjoyment I get in other activities. ....well so the story goes or I hope. ;)

yes its on to keep you horny and needing to orgasms. my best was 3 weeks. even when not caged I no longer masturbate. only she does that for me
does yours wear your key?

yes its on to keep you horny and needing to orgasms. my best was 3 weeks. even when not caged I no longer masturbate. only she does that for me
does yours wear your key?
I'm remote. We are discussing a cage. Because I've not been behaving. So I'm currently on a very strict program of activities for the summer no orgasms only lite pspot release and awareness building of the pleasure denial brings.
I missed her off a few times so I need to be good or I'm going to get dumped.

I'd be lost without her now she has systematically broken me down. There was time id never thought of anal play. Now I crave her making me stroke a plug on camera for her. I'm her toy.

sounds like she is enjoying taking control.
I hope she will like your cock in a cage.
I cant think of anything better than giving up control of orgasms to someone.
she likes to watch you put that plug in . now if you had one that was remote control

sounds like she is enjoying taking control.
I hope she will like your cock in a cage.
I cant think of anything better than giving up control of orgasms to someone.
she likes to watch you put that plug in . now if you had one that was remote control
Lol...I have 4. We'll 3 1 won't charge. Lol. You have no idea what she does. All lovesense. - edge hush gravity and a broken ridge.

This month every time I use a plug it's for 1 hr. The next time 2 and so on.
Sometime remote othertimes just a weighted or steel 1. But time goes up.

i have other tasks too.
This week I have a minimum of 2 times I got to do it. Last 1 will be 4hrs on low. The following week everything starts at 4 hrs insertion time. I just hope she doesn't make me use the gravity and sit on that for that long lol.

I also have a small weighted one. only used that once. does she like you caged so you cant cum

I'm not caged yet. We are exploring getting 1. Im warming to the idea but not there yet..
We use honor system at moment. I get pretty severely punished if I fuck up. My edges get punished if I pre cum.
Have not had an orgasm since June 6th. Only pspot releases.

good job your doing for her.
I do think you will love being caged once you find the right one. I have 5 but 2 of them fit and work the best

not looking to sell.
but the cheep plastic from amazon wont last and break. the resin ones are good and I do have a cb6000s that I like a lot. and getting the size right. some come with different size rings that let you get the right fit and good ball gab to keep the balls in the ring.
right now I am in a cobra knock off. only around $35 on amazon

not looking to sell.
but the cheep plastic from amazon wont last and break. the resin ones are good and I do have a cb6000s that I like a lot. and getting the size right. some come with different size rings that let you get the right fit and good ball gab to keep the balls in the ring.
right now I am in a cobra knock off. only around $35 on amazon
Thanks. Been looking at these.
https://totalchastity.com/products/sleek-black-plastic-chastity-cage
https://www.extremerestraints.com/the-pen-deluxe-stainless-steel-locking-chastity-cage.html

Lol. Yes that's on the list also. I need discreet. I'm not sure exactly when or how long I'm wearing but must be able to go 'about town' ;)

Back