Male chastity devices

As a male that wears one. I enjoy it a lot.
The wige knows i have it but wont take the key. It still good for me as i dont play with myself anymore.
Not 24/7 but almost everyday

I like wearing my cage. Can’t put into words the overwhelming emotions I experience when I slide my cock in and the lock is closed.

Oh god, yes please! But only if it's okay for me to throb and drip helplessly as I feel your hot breath through the bars of my little too-tight cage. (Even better if you nuzzle me gently with your nose, lol.)
Can be done for sure!

tumblr_nxbd1r4MbI1teclyio1_r1_1280.jpg

Much prefer the weight and feel of steel. Have split a plastic one before and it was not fun! A week in the cage is enough to make me do pretty much anything!

We like the metal ones also. Not just for the weight, but the time we did try a plastic one my penis was clammy And it looked more like a toy than a device. But to each is their own.

Last edited:
we have a friend that has a at home laser hair removal device. It’s taking awhile and we are only using it on the area that is having the ingrown hairs but it seems to be working. I don’t know about doing the whole area with it. Maybe a few time to thin the hair but we will see.

The at home device did not work. Have now had professional laser hair removal treatments. Only 2 more and should be good.

The at home device did not work. Have now had professional laser hair removal treatments. Only 2 more and should be good.
Please let us know how you like the laser.
I was, but get the occasional ugly ingrown hairs.
How painful is it?
I asked a dermatologist about it once and he laughed alot men couldn't take it.

Looking at getting a cage, been wanti g to wear it to wkrk and maybe while traveling. Are plastic that uncomfortable?

I occasionally put hubby in a cb6000. It's difficult to get on and the aesthetics are lacking. But he never complained about discomfort during locked session up to 48 hours.

But it looks like a toy to me.

Please let us know how you like the laser.
I was, but get the occasional ugly ingrown hairs.
How painful is it?
I asked a dermatologist about it once and he laughed alot men couldn't take it.

The reason for doing the laser hair removal is due to ingrown hairs. My wife has tweezed my hair for years. I don’t find it painful. Since men in general don’t get waxed I can agree with the dermatologist.

FWIW I've been locked into a variety of chastity devices over the years, including enduring erection-free periods as long as 6 months while only being released for supervised hygiene and grooming etc. (Fun chastity fact: Erections aren't actually required to induce male orgasms or other seminal releases.)

No doubt that the inexpensive Chinese-made one-size-fits-all metal cages, such as shown in Munster's pic upthread, are certainly heavy, shiny, and visually attractive. Thus they make for imposing and affordable toys when enjoying male chastity as foreplay in advance of other sexual activities.

But they're generally impractical and ineffective devices for long-term wear, especially when worn under clothing and/or during day-to-day non-sexual activities. This because they're typically ill-fitting, poorly made (materials, design, and finish etc.), cumbersome, bulky, and anatomically incorrect for the intended purpose.

The most effective chastity devices for extended wear are typically made from high-quality hypoallergenic materials free from rough edges, burrs, and other manufacturing defects and blemishes. They're snug-fitting, yet still comfortable to wear, which means that they're available in custom sizes (both the base ring and cock cage) to accommodate a wide range of male anatomical dimensions. They're typically designed to facilitate bathing or other daily hygiene without removal and include integrated rattle-free locking mechanisms.

For example, I have larger than average sized balls, which seem to grow even larger when I've been denied orgasms for a week or longer. Ironically, the size of my flaccid cock tends to temporarily diminish when denied erections for a month or more. So I typically require a larger than average base ring paired with a smaller than average cage, and sometimes my cage size needs to be reduced even further during extended periods of chastity.

Modern 3D-printed "plastic" cages from high quality manufacturers like KINK3D are great for this. Their interchangeable Cobra components are by far the most comfortable yet effective chastity system I've ever experienced, which means I spend more time locked and denied while wearing it than with any other system I've worn previously. So to me the plastic devices aren't toys at all, LOL.

I understand what you’re saying. Buying an off the shelf cage can leave you ill fitted. We have purchased a custom made cage. I prefer metal over plastic and have worn a cage for over 5 years. My wife is my key holder and we don’t use it for chastity but for control. I have seen that non metallic cages have come a long way and have seen them that are constructed to look more like a metal cage.

Last edited:
That's my impression too. It appears to be mostly popular for feminization and other emasculation play, and it will certainly discourage or inhibit erections. But it doesn't appear well-suited or practical for long-term chastity. The inability to lock the device in place and the need to frequently remove it for urination and hygiene purposes appear to be challenges to that end.

If it too complicated it might discourage you from using it. Plus it doesn’t lock so is just decorative and it’s not attractive.

I have a such a strong desire to be locked up 24/7! But I have no idea how to talk to my partner about it without scaring her. I want her to totally own my little penis and all of my orgasms but she is super vanilla and I don’t think she will understand.

I have a such a strong desire to be locked up 24/7! But I have no idea how to talk to my partner about it without scaring her. I want her to totally own my little penis and all of my orgasms but she is super vanilla and I don’t think she will understand.
Try showing her what you just wrote. Maybe find some good articles that help explain things

Try showing her what you just wrote. Maybe find some good articles that help explain things
I found some articles and websites but they all make it seem that men that desire to be locked are just always horny and need to be locked to stay faithful which is not the case with me. I need to find an article that makes chastity and denial completely normal and something that just makes a guy want to focus on his partners orgasm rather than his own.

Anyone have any good articles or websites like that?

I found some articles and websites but they all make it seem that men that desire to be locked are just always horny and need to be locked to stay faithful which is not the case with me. I need to find an article that makes chastity and denial completely normal and something that just makes a guy want to focus on his partners orgasm rather than his own.

Chastitymansion.com

Does she control your orgasms now?

Does she enjoy initiating all the sex?

Does she enjoy she enjoy you asking for permission to cum during sex? Or even times when you want to masturbate?

I think go slow and ease her into it.

Bob didn't orgasm without permission for a few years before I was ready to lock him up. And I'm still not ready for 24/7. (Partially because I love to fuck him too much.)

Does she control your orgasms now?

Does she enjoy initiating all the sex?

Does she enjoy she enjoy you asking for permission to cum during sex? Or even times when you want to masturbate?

I think go slow and ease her into it.

Bob didn't orgasm without permission for a few years before I was ready to lock him up. And I'm still not ready for 24/7. (Partially because I love to fuck him too much.)
I have said it before. Bob is one lucky man

Back