Male chastity devices

Does she control your orgasms now?

Does she enjoy initiating all the sex?

Does she enjoy she enjoy you asking for permission to cum during sex? Or even times when you want to masturbate?

I think go slow and ease her into it.

Bob didn't orgasm without permission for a few years before I was ready to lock him up. And I'm still not ready for 24/7. (Partially because I love to fuck him too much.)
She doesn’t control all my orgasms but she does control when we have sex. I am the one who has to initiate sex but she still decides if we actually have sex which makes me feel like she is in control.

I am trying to control my orgasm while masturbating but it doesn’t work all the time which is why I want and need her to be my key holder.

I am definitely going to take it slow because I really want her to be open to the idea of locking me up.

I bought one recently with the idea I would wear it this month. I have been wearing it, but not 24/7. I have refrained from cumming so far even when not wearing it.
looks like a nice cage. I hope it fits nice

It fits very tight. Difficult to get on. It may be one size too small.
Use more lube to squeeze it it. Maybe a bag of frozen peas will help.

More often I hear that too small is ultimately more comfortable than too large. 🤷🏼.
I only enjoy watching y'all struggle to wear them. Band licking your balls to torture y'all one you are in the cage for a while.

Use more lube to squeeze it it. Maybe a bag of frozen peas will help.

More often I hear that too small is ultimately more comfortable than too large. 🤷🏼.
I only enjoy watching y'all struggle to wear them. Band licking your balls to torture y'all one you are in the cage for a while.
I have never tried one. But would consider it

I'm older than most of you, so don't be surprised about my experiences. After having 3 kids my wife decided it was her turn to enjoy herself fully. Since both of us were piercing lovers she pierced my glans with a ring. In less than a year that ring grew to a size making PIV impossible and I was trained to licking perfection. She then found a lockable leather chastity belt for me to weqr. Horrible thing that chafed and hurt. Searching all over she finally came up with an insertable catheter with a lockable ring going around the penisbase. It kept my dick in a nice curve downwards, and made it impossible to get hard let alone stand up. It was easy to wear, no chafing,no trouble going to pee. She controlled all and everything. Only one side effect, she told her mother and I had to show it. I thought I would die. Mother however complimented me for taking care of my wife and not forcing her through more pregnancies. I have worn this for 30 years till my wife passed away and still wear the large ring for long periods for memories sake. So, one gets used to it and don't worry I was allowed off on our wedding anniversary.

Attachments

• 2019_11_10__88670164.jpg
    2019_11_10__88670164.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1984.JPG
    IMG_1984.JPG
    974.7 KB · Views: 57
AE3vC7i.jpg

I wear cages nearly 14 years 24/7 now and my wife is my keyholder. She opens daily for cleaning, because our doctor said, hygiene is very important, when we decided to lock my dick permanent. She also gave the advice to have several different cages to change them every second or third day. That's helpful to prevent pressure marks, if the cage rings and tubes always touch the same skin parts it will definitelyhurt the skin. This advice works very well. I really have very seldom skin irritations.
Within the years we have bought around 15 steel/metal cages of different shapes and sizes. Most are cheap ones. Some have different base rings. The smaller ones are used in hot weather or with sauna visits. Plastic cages with plastic locks are only used for flights.

My wife is my Dom and we are a FLR. She pegs me occasionally, but she has no interest in caging me.

She believes constricting the penis is harmful to blood flow when it wants to become erect, and she enjoys my penis and wants it to continue working. I agree with that!

She also thinks it's better to control a man by making sure he has plenty of orgasms, rather than denying them. If he's not thinking about sex / orgasms because he's getting them regularly, he can focus on other things like getting things done.

She's not concerned about masturbation, either, but would prefer I come to her when I need to get off. It's bonding and she just enjoys it.

My wife is my Dom and we are a FLR. She pegs me occasionally, but she has no interest in caging me.

She believes constricting the penis is harmful to blood flow when it wants to become erect, and she enjoys my penis and wants it to continue working. I agree with that!

She also thinks it's better to control a man by making sure he has plenty of orgasms, rather than denying them. If he's not thinking about sex / orgasms because he's getting them regularly, he can focus on other things like getting things done.

She's not concerned about masturbation, either, but would prefer I come to her when I need to get off. It's bonding and she just enjoys it.
Love it. I had to earn mine and being new sub..I fucked up alot...sigh.

I think I understand the attraction of having your erections controlled by your Top/Mistress/Owners but are these safe? I don’t have a penis, maybe this is none of my business but what do doctors say about these cages?

Back