Man's Destiny!

Lonesomepoet said:
Sara is so fucking worried about her ego! Anyway, I am so sick and tired of people's ego's! I will continue to write my poetry, and the rhyme & meter stupid, inbred mother F'er's can suck my dick. Bye, Sara, and all the others! Please don't answer this message, for I will have the last word, with much maliciousness. Don't answer this, for I always get the las word. Bye! No one answer, or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did someone say something?

Lonesomepoet said:
The fires are seen across the chasm,
as the fog lifts into the sky.

Nevermore will the people sing and dance,
and no more the birds will fly.

Man has made his worthless bed,
that sinks into this pit.

He strives to make things better,
but now must lie in it.

~ Lonesomepoet
February 21, 2005

welcome back Lonesomepoet...
as you can see the verbal assault team is still here (grin)
you can not please everyone... so just please yourself, like that of a catapillar not understanding the moths; but one day.....perhaps!!!!!!!!
anyway, write, write and write some more... there are no masters of poetry here... only students!

My Erotic Trail said:
you can not please everyone... so just please yourself, like that of a catapillar not understanding the moths; but one day.....perhaps!!!!!!!!
anyway, write, write and write some more... there are no masters of poetry here... only students!
No one assaulted anyone before their intelligence was first insulted. Don't patronize and don't slander people. Good grief!

VAT, GP, O: Are you a member?

VAT (verbal assault team)
GP (grammar police)
O (oval)

I am a proud member of the cliquish oval, which has been silent since last year. Where are all the ovalists?

I'm pretty sure, after reading this thread, that Sara Crewe, Champ, and Rainman are VATters.

And who are the grammar police? Does anyone even want to admit to it?

No matter which group you belong to, I have an important message. Please stop offering constructive feedback to new poets. Encourage them to write only for themselves and from the heart. Do we really want the newbies to improve and make our poetry look like crap?

My Erotic Trail said:

. . . in the land of wounded egos.

africanwhitevulture.jpg

WickedEve said:
VAT (verbal assault team)
GP (grammar police)
O (oval)

I am a proud member of the cliquish oval, which has been silent since last year. Where are all the ovalists?

I'm pretty sure, after reading this thread, that Sara Crewe, Champ, and Rainman are VATters.

And who are the grammar police? Does anyone even want to admit to it?

No matter which group you belong to, I have an important message. Please stop offering constructive feedback to new poets. Encourage them to write only for themselves and from the heart. Do we really want the newbies to improve and make our poetry look like crap?

count me out.

i've seen the light.

from now on, i'm going to spell things wrong and foul up grammar and praise mediocrity.

and grin a lot.

and every time someone dares to suggest any improvements to anyone's writing, i'm going to wait until their inner child comes out, and then tell them how evil you all are.

so there.

TheRainMan said:
from now on, i'm going to spell things wrong and foul up grammar and praise mediocrity.

and grin a lot.
So, you're really not planning to change much, huh? :D

TheRainMan said:
i want to be your dildo.
Where have you been? You should know that I've complained many times before about breaking them. Do you want me to cripple you? Of course, you'd enjoy it...
Hey, where I can buy that new book of yours?

buy me a new dildo

WickedEve said:
Where have you been? You should know that I've complained many times before about breaking them. Do you want me to cripple you?

i'm a risk taker.

WickedEve said:
Of course, you'd enjoy it...

you're very smart.

WickedEve said:
Hey, where I can buy that new book of yours?

ain't out yet . . . that was a sneak preview.

i'll let you know. :kiss:

WickedEve said:
buy me a new dildo

. . . after you break me.

TheRainMan said:
after you break me.
I like you dirty and flirty! More, you filthy bastard, more! Take meeeee, right here on the poetry board!

So, let me know when the book comes out and I'll get a copy. :cool:

WickedEve said:
I like you dirty and flirty! More, you filthy bastard, more! Take meeeee, right here on the poetry board!

So, let me know when the book comes out and I'll get a copy. :cool:

i see your feminine wiles now.

you just want me to become a member of that bad verbal assault team <grin

i was but a catapillar, not understanding the moth; but one day..... perhaps!!!!!!!!

. . . shit, i never knew that was how you spell catapillar until i saw it up there in the zenmaster's post . . . see, i am a student. :)

ok . . . (about the book).

:rose:

They are feminine. I didn't think I'd be able to attract you with hairy ones.

But could you possibly be attracted to someone who doesn't understand the moth?

WickedEve said:
They are feminine. I didn't think I'd be able to attract you with hairy ones.

But could you possibly be attracted to someone who doesn't understand the moth?

how about grasshoppers?

he's big on grasshoppers.

do you understand grasshoppers?

TheRainMan said:
how about grasshoppers?

he's big on grasshoppers.

do you understand grasshoppers?
They hop... in the grass.
I do understand ants, though. I watched an ant documentary.
And I stepped on a few.

WickedEve said:
They hop... in the grass.
I do understand ants, though. I watched an ant documentary.
And I stepped on a few.

you'd step on me, wouldn't you.

until i was a damp spot.

Lonesomepoet said:
Sara is so fucking worried about her eggo! ...

Don't answer this, for I always get the las word. Bye! No one answer, or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I'm worried about my eggo. Doesn't everyone worry about their waffles? Sometimes I even extend my worry to pancakes and other breakfast foods.

So, I guess I answered you. It feels kinda like whacking a pinata 'cause no one knows what's gonna come out but everyone wants to see. Are you a stuffed donkey? That would explain the braying and the ass-like behaviour...sorta. Did I hit you hard enough to make all the prizes fall to the ground or do I need to whack at you again? I kinda like the hitting part but I am suspicious that there are no prizes and that you are only full of shit.

TheRainMan said:
you'd step on me, wouldn't you.

until i was a damp spot.
I probably shouldn't have gotten a tingle of excitement over your post but I did.

Sara Crewe said:
Of course I'm worried about my eggo. Doesn't everyone worry about their waffles? Sometimes I even extend my worry to pancakes and other breakfast foods.

So, I guess I answered you. It feels kinda like whacking a pinata 'cause no one knows what's gonna come out but everyone wants to see. Are you a stuffed donkey? That would explain the braying and the ass-like behaviour...sorta. Did I hit you hard enough to make all the prizes fall to the ground or do I need to whack at you again? I kinda like the hitting part but I am suspicious that there are no prizes and that you are only full of shit.
Didn't he tell you not to answer or else? Are you prepared for the wrath of else?

WickedEve said:
Didn't he tell you not to answer or else? Are you prepared for the wrath of else?

I, Sara, as a proud member of the VAT Team, am prepared to face the 'wrath' of 'or else'.

What is the next step after 'or else'? I am pretty sure that's 'I am going home and taking all my toys with me." Since I didn't think he was all that fun to play with...that's okay by me. He might also play his trump card of 'telling his Mommy on me' but then he would have to admit he was playing with the grown up computer way past his bedtime.

Back