Maria's Boobie poems thread

Maria2394 said:

I would have offered to let Tath be the first spankee, but I know nothing about spanking monkeys... ;)

I'd be more than happy to teach you
;)

Tathagata said:
I'd be more than happy to teach you
;)

yeah ..you prob know plenty about spankin the monkey..however, i'll come to school if seattle's the teacher..but i don't wanna see no monkey spankin his monkey:D

BlueskyBeauty said:
yeah ..you prob know plenty about spankin the monkey..however, i'll come to school if seattle's the teacher..but i don't wanna see no monkey spankin his monkey:D

heterophobe!!!
:p

BlueskyBeauty said:
i can think of worse things!

ok, a compromise..shave all that fur and i'll consider watching..once!:p :D

all of it huh??
i'm gonna have to be double jointed
' )

Tathagata said:
all of it huh??
i'm gonna have to be double jointed
' )

lol

well it's no secret my left arms gone, you oughta see me trying to shave my right pit!

:rolleyes:

BlueskyBeauty said:
lol

well it's no secret my left arms gone, you oughta see me trying to shave my right pit!

:rolleyes:
Okay, I have to know. How do you shave your right pit?

Last edited:
WickedEve said:
Okay, I have to know. How do you shave your right pit?

i don't!

when i have a lover..they do it..when i don't..my daughter does it!

happy now mz curious?:eek: :D

you know what, I think that you could do it. I have been practicing ever since you first posted, and will send you a video
if I ever get it down

:)

hmmm but having a lover do it, well that sounds really nice, maybe just stick with that :)

annaswirls said:
you know what, I think that you could do it. I have been practicing ever since you first posted, and will send you a video
if I ever get it down

:)

hmmm but having a lover do it, well that sounds really nice, maybe just stick with that :)

with a little fear of stirring the monkey..i'll give you another bit..unless i spread my legs really wide, it's pretty hard to not miss them hairs between uhm..well let me just say letting a lover shave my kitty is far better then the pit, always means the showers a long one:p

enjoy the visual monkey!:D

and send the video anyhow..i'd love to see u practice..lol

annaswirls said:
if I ever get it down
I tried too. lol I can shave my right pit with my right hand! B.B. is just lazy and making her lovers do all the work... even shaving her poor cat.

WickedEve said:
I tried too. lol I can shave my right pit with my right hand! B.B. is just lazy and making her lovers do all the work... even shaving her poor cat.

now i'm curious how many women tried after i posted that bit.

are you right handed eve? i have some crazy friends who have tried as well, and a couple of them can do it with their strong hand, but not the other.

i was a lefty, it makes a difference.

lazy would be growing hairy pits!:p

BlueskyBeauty said:
now i'm curious how many women tried after i posted that bit.

are you right handed eve? i have some crazy friends who have tried as well, and a couple of them can do it with their strong hand, but not the other.

i was a lefty, it makes a difference.

lazy would be growing hairy pits!:p
You're a lefty? Ohhh... I'm right handed and I don't know if I could adjust to using my left hand. Is writing tough? I tried to write with my left hand and it came out less than a scribble. lol So, I'll just stick to pit shaving. :)

You're right. Hairy pits are lazy but warm in the winter. :D

WickedEve said:
You're a lefty? Ohhh... I'm right handed and I don't know if I could adjust to using my left hand. Is writing tough? I tried to write with my left hand and it came out less than a scribble. lol So, I'll just stick to pit shaving. :)

You're right. Hairy pits are lazy but warm in the winter. :D

writing sucks, now when i'm out having a drink and scribble an inspired moment..i can nnever read my writing..:rolleyes:

it's why i had to get a pc..no more journaling for me, unless it's on here.

well they might be warm in the winter but then so is a sweater;)

:kiss:

Tathagata said:
I had hope for this thread....
but now
it's just the pits
Actually, it's one pit. The right pit. You dumb ass, adorable monkey.

WickedEve said:
Actually, it's one pit. The right pit. You dumb ass, adorable monkey.

You dumb ass, adorable monkey......

:eek:

That's one of the sweetest things you've ever said to me

BlueskyBeauty said:
writing sucks, now when i'm out having a drink and scribble an inspired moment..i can nnever read my writing..:rolleyes:

it's why i had to get a pc..no more journaling for me, unless it's on here.

well they might be warm in the winter but then so is a sweater;)

:kiss:
I have a response, but I must remind you that we're on the breast thread, so keeping in the breast spirit... B.B. (tit, tit) I write most of my (hooter jugs!) poetry on the computer because (suck my nipples) I have such horrible (melons) handwriting.

Tathagata said:
I had hope for this thread....
but now
it's just the pits
Three things are in short supply on the Maria's Boobie Poems Thread: Maria, boobies, and poems.

WickedEve said:
I have a response, but I must remind you that we're on the breast thread, so keeping in the breast spirit... B.B. (tit, tit) I write most of my (hooter jugs!) poetry on the computer because (suck my nipples) I have such horrible (melons) handwriting.

some big some small,
in time they fall,
we perk them up
in wired cup.
but jiggly wiggly boobs you see
still taste just fine for one like me!
(keeping in mind the thread we're on)

i do miss keeping a journal, but i do just fine without my arm

..i can do things with my stump that no one can..:devil:

i should write a poem about it:p :devil:

how did we let this thread become submerged??

how about boobie songs:

Cornershop

"Everyone needs a bosom for a pillow, mine's on the 45"

I will never forget when I was married and my husband and I were lying on the couch. He took his head and laid it on my breasts and said, "What great pillows!" My son was 3 yrs old at the time and heard this, and after 7 yrs, he still hasn't forgotten! He used to hug me and say, "great pillows, mom" with a cute little smile, looking so innocent. I FINALLY got him to stop!

Yes, I was dressed at the time. Thank heaven!

Edit: I gotta write this into a poem.....Oo! Shit!

daddyo
don't let you children
see you rest on
mamas breasts
because tomorrow
they may be talking
to the neighbor kids
who might tell them
about the big O! :D

phew..

Last edited:
Back