Masturbate with paperslut

This has been an amazing follow! So good just leaving you two fabulously horny women to enjoy each other.

Thank you @Paperslut and Anna! I was edging the whole time following as ye got more and more sensual and erotic! Looking forward to the next one! ♥️

I’m tasting my juices as I touch myself. It’s such a turn on, smelling and tasting pussy. It makes the juices flow even more
licking my precum from my fingers is so naughty,but i love it because it,s making me feel so slutty and i want to be a slut to please everyone

Attachments

• 53764182109_3670c1410e_o.jpg
    53764182109_3670c1410e_o.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 45
As a note to all- if you want to play when I’m not around you can always do so in the regular masturbation threads as this isn’t another ‘who’s masturbating now thread’. There are plenty of those. This is my own little space so I’m not taking over the others. So there might not be a lot of action if I’m not here.

Shorts and briefs off -- slowly massaging that spot near the head, on the underside of my cock that always makes me quite hard ...

Good morning (or afternoon/evening depending on when you read this),

I enjoy masturbating, especially edging. Because of this, I have done so on the masturbation threads a few times and have found them a delightful experience. I am a horny woman, which means I masturbate often. Sometimes I orgasm, sometimes it’s just edging.

I don’t want to take over the other threads every time the mood to touch myself strikes me, so I have decided to start my own. A big thank you to @GallantWriter for the idea.

It will work just like the others, all who wish to participate are welcome to masturbate with me or if you just feel like sitting back and lurking while we all put on a show that is ok too.

And so it begins-
I wanna breed you over and over again

I think you could be right. :) But the wonderful part about being a woman is I can cum in so many different ways….but right now I’m sitting with my legs spread no panties on letting my clit and oussy feel exposed
Sounds wonderful. I you using a mirror to enjoy the sight as well as the sensation?

I’m lying on my bed

The crisp white duvet pushed back down my legs

My knee bent

My hard cock poking up towards my stomach. Lazily stroking it. Milking precum that oozes over my fingers, coating them till I have to taste it

Thank you for helping me create the visual image

I agree that is hot. As long as you are not encumbered in reaching your nipples or pussy

Mmmmm imagining watching you now

Back