Masturbate with paperslut

I’ve been fucking my toy for some time now. It feels fantastic. I feel so good and my body is craving release. My pussy is quivering now and my clit is trembling. I only have to give my clit one final swirl and I’m over the edge. My tits have been bouncing like crazy and I love the feeling even though their size makes it a bit painful. I want to cum but I love this state
I have slowed down.
Running my hand up and down my still cock slowly.
Glistening with oil.
My hand goes all the way from the base over the tip, and back down.
Waiting for @Paperslut to say its time to shut my jizz all over her body.

I’m so tired lol. My thighs burn from riding the dildo but it felt amazing. It’s still buried deep inside of me. (Im sitting on it) this was another good one…thank you all once again. My pussy thanks you

Wow that was beautiful Paperslut.
I can imagine a group of friends who gather around & enjoy watching each other masturbate

I have to be careful. People will start to think I’m a slut ;)

I’ll recover now. See you all soon
Congratulations on starting a thread that generated so much interest so quickly and which has given so much pleasure to so many so quickly. I'm glad you enjoyed, and I wish you a quick recovery.

I just wanted to say that this is what I had always hoped the Lit Masturbators Club would be like, and you have demonstrated what it takes. The leadership of one strong and horny woman to get an organization of masturbators going.

Yes, I fully agree with you on that. I often find my horniness growing instead of abating.
I masturbate in the morning, and that helps keep my horniness at a slow simmer during the rest of the day. However, if a second orgasm seems ready for the taking, I've learned that not going for it will result in my feeling hornier than I would if I didn't get the first one.

I masturbate in the morning, and that helps keep my horniness at a slow simmer during the rest of the day. However, if a second orgasm seems ready for the taking, I've learned that not going for it will result in my feeling hornier than I would if I didn't get the first one.
It can be like that sometimes. I once tried to see how long I could go without having an orgasm. After 3 days I was looking longingly at the cucumbers in the supermarket LOL

Have you had your daily orgasm today? 😏

Congratulations on starting a thread that generated so much interest so quickly and which has given so much pleasure to so many so quickly. I'm glad you enjoyed, and I wish you a quick recovery.

I just wanted to say that this is what I had always hoped the Lit Masturbators Club would be like, and you have demonstrated what it takes. The leadership of one strong and horny woman to get an organization of masturbators going.
Thank you for your kind words!! I am so happy my own little part of Lit was this popular.

In my humble opinion I think it’s down to how much I have loved doing this. For me this is not only about me pleasuring myself (and really freaking enjoying it!) but it’s also about making sure all of you who come to my thread are enjoying yourselves as well. It’s a lot of stimulation but that need to be a good hostess as someone put it, also heightens my own arousal and pleasure.

I admit that having women around heightens the arousal. And has increased my horniness lol. Ladies I do hope you stick around to play…

My clit has had a chance to rest up but I’m at work which makes things difficult…but I can feel my panties getting wet and my nipples hardening. I’ve been rubbing them discreetly and it feels so good…
Being bad at work is such a turn on

My clit has had a chance to rest up but I’m at work which makes things difficult…but I can feel my panties getting wet and my nipples hardening. I’ve been rubbing them discreetly and it feels so good…
Naughty at work. That sounds fun.

Naughty in the office is the best. I hope the other ladies notice your nipples.

Back