Masturbate with paperslut

I have experimented with forced edging with a previous lover. It was an intense experience and when I finally was allowed to cum it made my orgasm that much greater. And allowed for a more intimate interaction afterwards.

I’ve been touching myself slowly since I came. And I’ve begun to feel my body come to life again. I’m caressing my nipples, that’s always a good way to get me in the mood
Have you ever touched yourself so much, you hurt…. But you do it anyway?

Have you ever touched yourself so much, you hurt…. But you do it anyway?
I don’t think I’ve ever gotten so that I rub myself raw. But that’s because I can change things up. I’ve got multiple ways I can cum. So when I want to stop touching my clit, I can always penetrate. And my pussy has different pleasure spots that I can move from one to the other. Whether my g spot or my a spot which gives those deep penetration orgasms.

At the moment I’ve been tickling my clit. Giving it the attention it’s craving. It’s swelling into a hard little nub, red and hot

I don’t think I’ve ever gotten so that I rub myself raw. But that’s because I can change things up. I’ve got multiple ways I can cum. So when I want to stop touching my clit, I can always penetrate. And my pussy has different pleasure spots that I can move from one to the other. Whether my g spot or my a spot which gives those deep penetration orgasms.

At the moment I’ve been tickling my clit. Giving it the attention it’s craving. It’s swelling into a hard little nub, red and hot
Mmmm… keep teasing your little clit like it’s is my tongue while I tease the tip of my cock. 😈

My clit has been dancing under my fingers for some time now. It’s ridiculously happy and I can feel why. It’s a shot of pleasure each time I touch the very tip. Occasionally I like to pull the little hood back and gently caress the tender flesh

Just discovered this thread...and love the communal self pleasure of edging with others! I'm an edging addict....always teasing my cockhead and balls when on Lit.

What about nipples? Can you cum just from nipple manipulation?

What about nipples? Can you cum just from nipple manipulation?
Sort of. It takes more stimulation to do so. I usually have to press my thighs together and really focus on how I’m touching my nipples but yes I can.

I need a feather light flicking touch or my satisfyer attached to my nipples.

I guess you could say a pressure orgasm is another way I can cum? From pressing my pussy hard on a table corner or pressing my thighs together tightly

My clit has been dancing under my fingers for some time now. It’s ridiculously happy and I can feel why. It’s a shot of pleasure each time I touch the very tip. Occasionally I like to pull the little hood back and gently caress the tender flesh
I would love to be there caressing a slowly teasing you clit…. Mmm 😈

Getting soooo hot ....imagining all the rubbing...edging.....pulling....and moaning ........one hand gripping and slowly pumping my cock.......the other pinching and twisting each plump nipple in turn........

I’m feeling the desperation come back into my body. I almost came while stimulating my g apot but stopped. My fingers are completely covered in juices, my phone is an absolute mess but I have to give a play by play. I’m going to go back and finger my spot agajn but I just be careful. I can fall over the edge at any moment

I’m feeling the desperation come back into my body. I almost came while stimulating my g apot but stopped. My fingers are completely covered in juices, my phone is an absolute mess but I have to give a play by play. I’m going to go back and finger my spot agajn but I just be careful. I can fall over the edge at any moment
Mmmm I’d be happy to clean off your fingers.

Trying to control my breathing now. I got so close that last time! My legs are wide open and I can’t even touch my nipples. Anything will set me off. Forcing my body to relax
Perfect moment to tie you spread eagle...watch you squirm and tremble......soooo wet and oozing juice ..........

Back