Masturbate with paperslut

I think I’ve come down from the edge enough to begin touching my pussy. I’m slowly rubbing my swollen clit with my fingers. Just the lightest touch. Occasionally I’ll slide down against the side. I love tickling the side of my clit, feels so good and teasing

<releasing your shoulder, laying my head next to yours, chin on your collarbone, and lowering my hand to cover yours over your pussy. Letting or fingers intertwine. Feeling how hot you are. Slowing you down>

You taste divine.

<releasing your shoulder, laying my head next to yours, chin on your collarbone, and lowering my hand to cover yours over your pussy. Letting or fingers intertwine. Feeling how hot you are. Slowing you down>

You taste divine.
My juices cover both our hands. Our fingers now slippery with it. Do you want to taste it from its source?

I’m back to rubbing my clit. I need to take longer breaks now to make sure I’m not cumming too fast. I’m rubbing in circles now. Soft and slow. I feel my pussy twitch and the walls convulse so delightfully when I run across it
oooh you feel so good and warm and slick and I use my fingernails to open your labia wide for us to touch.

Oh that made me quiver! I’m trembling now but still rubbing my clit occasionally dipping into my slit to lubricate my fingers. I’m breathing hard and my face is flush
<nibbling on your ear> I want to see that cock back in you….
<sliding one finger into your pussy> here.

You’re their dream. Their star. Any moment they are all just going to explode over you, coating your body and my arm and hand.

You’re so slick. So beautiful. So hot. Burning my fingers.
Oh my god..wow. I’m working the cock in now, it slides so easily, I’m so slick and hot. It can go all the way in, balls deep

As you wish- I’m laying down on my bed, naked and spread open, getting ready to take that cock slowly into me. My pussy is so open and willing now…
Kneeling on the bed next to you. Placing my hand over yours to help insert the cock. Watching your face as it enters you. Seeing your breasts heave as your breathing catches at the intrusion. My nipples straining under my tight shirt.

Kneeling on the bed next to you. Placing my hand over yours to help insert the cock. Watching your face as it enters you. Seeing your breasts heave as your breathing catches at the intrusion. My nipples straining under my tight shirt.
You’re making me quiver…yes please. You’d be able to see the ecstasy in my face as it slips past my walls and nestles tightly in that deep hidden spot.

I’m working it and out slowly fucking myself

You’re making me quiver…yes please. You’d be able to see the ecstasy in my face as it slips past my walls and nestles tightly in that deep hidden spot.

I’m working it and out slowly fucking myself
Oh my slut you look amazing. And your audience are all moaning and straining and if you could see their faces. None of them want to be the first to break and cum all over you.

My fingernail collects more of your juices and brings them to your lips

Oh my slut you look amazing. And your audience are all moaning and straining and if you could see their faces. None of them want to be the first to break and cum all over you.

My fingernail collects more of your juices and brings them to your lips
Oh my god yes! They’ve all got a gift to give me.

I’m fucking myself harder now. I can feel it hitting that sweet spot. It sends shivers up my body, god it makes me want to cum so hard but I want to wait. This feels too good, I love this teasing

Oh my god yes! They’ve all got a gift to give me.

I’m fucking myself harder now. I can feel it hitting that sweet spot. It sends shivers up my body, god it makes me want to cum so hard but I want to wait. This feels too good, I love this teasing
My pussy is aching. My mouth is exploring yours. And I’m feeling your hands push that cock in and out of your pussy.

Back