Masturbate with paperslut

Don’t get me wrong, I love sex, fucking, making love…with men and women, and sometimes even groups ;)

But there is something so meditative about edging when masturbating. I still haven’t touched myself, but I can feel the wetness start to ooze out of my slit. My body is already preparing itself for the pleasure
“Ooze out of my slit…” I’d my favorite phrase today (so far)

Well you were the star! This was incredibly fun (and having hubby lick me during the back half of it didn’t hurt! 😏)

Yeah, that got me hotter than expected! As well as knowing the activity you engaged in afterwards ;)

I’m satiated and satisfied for now. Laying naked and relaxing while I let my orgasmic juices flow out of me and trickle down my ass to my bedding. I’ve had to wash my sheets more often because of this thread lol

Serious question all, how many of you did cum or are touching and will cum? Let’s take a quick poll.

How about we do this for any shyer members. Give this post a like if you did or will orgasm. Or at least stroked (or rubbed) yourself to this thread or with me
Please I really want to know too

Serious question all, how many of you did cum or are touching and will cum? Let’s take a quick poll.

How about we do this for any shyer members. Give this post a like if you did or will orgasm. Or at least stroked (or rubbed) yourself to this thread or with me
The end result is tbd, but I love the process.

I wonder How many of you are there? How many men will I see when I come to from my orgasm? And how many women..I’m sure there’s got to be a few ladies out there enjoying the fun too. ;)
Fuuuckkkkk reading through this has me so fucking hard now. Mmmm slowly stroking my cock.

Sometimes not knowing when you’ll cum is a little fun. It’s unwitting edging. It allows the pressure and anticipation to build. But that’s just my opinion
For me, masturbation is not much about cummimg, it’s about exploring and enjoying the intersection of feelings, physical and mental, the fullness and heft of my cock in my hand, it’s reaction to my touch, the journey my mind takes and it’s impact on my hardness, my secretions, feelings of potentially impending orgasm and controlling and manipulating those feeling. How that amalgam influences the inputs I seek and how those inputs impact my body’s reactions, the surprise when less was under my control than I thought….

Fuuuckkkkk reading through this has me so fucking hard now. Mmmm slowly stroking my cock.
Stroking when yours that hard must feel so good
For me, masturbation is not much about cummimg, it’s about exploring and enjoying the intersection of feelings, physical and mental, the fullness and heft of my cock in my hand, it’s reaction to my touch, the journey my mind takes and it’s impact on my hardness, my secretions, feelings of potentially impending orgasm and controlling and manipulating those feeling. How that amalgam influences the inputs I seek and how those inputs impact my body’s reactions, the surprise when leswas under my control than I thought….

That’s an interesting way to describe it. And yes! That’s part of what makes it so meditative for me. I know I keep saying that but it’s true. It forces you to be in the moment, with all of your senses on full alert. It’s an intoxicating feeling. For me, the ‘logic’ part of my brain thrns off and my world consists of only my body and pleasure

Stroking when yours that hard must feel so good

That’s an interesting way to describe it. And yes! That’s part of what makes it so meditative for me. I know I keep saying that but it’s true. It forces you to be in the moment, with all of your senses on full alert. It’s an intoxicating feeling.
And at least for me, it’s rarely about the goal. I’m honestly sometimes disappointed when I cum. It means the fun is over, those intense feelings I’ve been cultivating are gone for now. It’s one of the reasons I want to experience forced edging, to take more of my decisions out of the equation. To be and to experience someone else’s fantasy world.

And at least for me, it’s rarely about the goal. I’m honestly sometimes disappointed when I cum. It means the fun is over, those intense feelings I’ve been cultivating are gone for now. It’s one of the reasons I want to experience forced edging, to take more of my decisions out of the equation. To be and to experience someone else’s fantasy world.
I have experimented with forced edging with a previous lover. It was an intense experience and when I finally was allowed to cum it made my orgasm that much greater. And allowed for a more intimate interaction afterwards.

I’ve been touching myself slowly since I came. And I’ve begun to feel my body come to life again. I’m caressing my nipples, that’s always a good way to get me in the mood

I have experimented with forced edging with a previous lover. It was an intense experience and when I finally was allowed to cum it made my orgasm that much greater. And allowed for a more intimate interaction afterwards.

I’ve been touching myself slowly since I came. And I’ve begun to feel my body come to life again. I’m caressing my nipples, that’s always a good way to get me in the mood
Mmmm…. Get your nipples nice and hard so i can tease them with the tip of my tongue.
Slowly stroking thinking about you caressing yourself

Back