Masturbate with paperslut

Why did one of the hottest interact have to happen while I'm trapped in work until tomorrow night 🙈
I’m sure something will happen agajn so not to worry
I’ll be away for the night by then so you all be polite and masturbate to my lovely slut.
You are wonderful, enjoy your evening.

And now I will bow out gracefully leaving a stage splattered with juices and cum. I’ll be back soon all :)

Just dropped on this amazing thread - Paperslut and GallantWriter you are awesome.
I read almost all posts. I am semihard without stroking but some precum starts showing. Is there still a spot for me on this most stimulating thread?

Just dropped on this amazing thread - Paperslut and GallantWriter you are awesome.
I read almost all posts. I am semihard without stroking but some precum starts showing. Is there still a spot for me on this most stimulating thread?
Of course there is! People come and go and some stay as followers. I like that precum has formed without you even touching.

it's a special sexual energy to feel that need to masturbate and give it space...the more often the better... i'd love to masturbate with you paper slut 🩵
You are welcome to do so. I just walked in through the door. I had a few amazing orgasms thanks to the lovey Jenny. But I’m at it once again trying to work it still teasing. I want to let the arousal build again. Feel my natural state return

Of course there is! People come and go and some stay as followers. I like that precum has formed without you even touching.

You are welcome to do so. I just walked in through the door. I had a few amazing orgasms thanks to the lovey Jenny. But I’m at it once again trying to work it still teasing. I want to let the arousal build again. Feel my natural state return
Mmmmm.....love how insatiable your need is to play with your clit....your pussy....your tits and nips....sooooo hot ....soooo hard and throbbing rn......I edged and stroked through your session with lovely Jenny...starting again.....

Mmmm so arousing

Back