Masturbate with paperslut

Oh I forgot how much I love this toy. It’s propped on a pillow between my legs licking and sucking hands free. I’m laying here quietly feeling the artificial tongue lapping at my hot pussy..it’s so hard trying to hold back
I’m going faster, your words encourage me

Oh I forgot how much I love this toy. It’s propped on a pillow between my legs licking and sucking hands free. I’m laying here quietly feeling the artificial tongue lapping at my hot pussy..it’s so hard trying to hold back
I think I might need to get me one of these! This sounds delightful!

Been on edge for some time, struggling to hold back while it’s stimulating me.. when it’s too much I wiggle my hips a little so that it doesn’t lick me too much but still touches me. I can move it away but teetering on the edge feels to exciting

Sounds like you need to reapply your toy until you are ready to cum, then be disciplined enough to pull it off when you get close

My frenulum is super sensitive - I imagine paperless spread legs and her pussy lips swollen and wet
Fuck, that precum is starting to mess up things

Yes it is…..

But you have to watch out your pussy will be telling you all the stuff she wants to try. Like the guy you see at the gas station she will tell you I bet he is a good fuck go talk to him and bring him home. I he vegetables at the grocery store she will be telling you look how big it is it will stretch me and fill me up so good. You won’t be able to trust her at all if you don’t take care of her😂😂

That is the eternal struggle for a horny slut, isn’t it? Or for a horny anyone 😃
So fucking true. I had to get up early today - was very hard and could not resist. I started pleasing my glans and with a bit of patience there were good amounts of precum. This came in handy to make the stroking of the shaft easy and pleasurable. You might guess that I lost an early load.
I will have to think what to doo with the rest of the day.

Yes it is…..

But you have to watch out your pussy will be telling you all the stuff she wants to try. Like the guy you see at the gas station she will tell you I bet he is a good fuck go talk to him and bring him home. I he vegetables at the grocery store she will be telling you look how big it is it will stretch me and fill me up so good. You won’t be able to trust her at all if you don’t take care of her😂😂
Or the hot woman I see at the store, I wonder what her pretty face would look like between my legs. I wonder what I’d look like nestled in bed between that good looking couple…

Yes all these things do and have crossed my mind when I’m this aroused. My pussy’s voice becomes more powerful and she certainly does have mind of her own lol. But there is a certain clarity that comes from being in this state as well.

Or the hot woman I see at the store, I wonder what her pretty face would look like between my legs. I wonder what I’d look like nestled in bed between that good looking couple…

Yes all these things do and have crossed my mind when I’m this aroused. My pussy’s voice becomes more powerful and she certainly does have mind of her own lol. But there is a certain clarity that comes from being in this state as well.
So True

i finally have some free time so figured why not take a little break for some playtime. Hopefully everyone isn’t tired of my masturbation sessions! I just can’t really help it.

I’m alone in the office so I can unzip my pants and slip my hand down my panties. I’m rubbing my puffy bare lips and they’re so soft.

It feels so naughty and dirty doing this but it also feels so good. If I’m not careful I’ll cum too fast!

i finally have some free time so figured why not take a little break for some playtime. I’m alone in the office so I can unzip my pants and slip my hand down my panties. I’m rubbing my puffy bare lips and they’re so soft.

It feels so naughty and dirty doing this but it also feels so good. If I’m not careful I’ll cum too fast!
Such a turn-on knowing what you’re doing while I’m stroking my cock.

Back