Masturbate with paperslut

i finally have some free time so figured why not take a little break for some playtime. Hopefully everyone isn’t tired of my masturbation sessions! I just can’t really help it.

I’m alone in the office so I can unzip my pants and slip my hand down my panties. I’m rubbing my puffy bare lips and they’re so soft.

It feels so naughty and dirty doing this but it also feels so good. If I’m not careful I’ll cum too fast!
This may be the best thread I've cum across

I am dipping my fingers into my slit and just felt how much I’ve been leaking. I have lost so much fluid from that little slit in the past few days that it’s a wonder I’m not dehydrated lol!

I’m gently caressing my clit now, it feels so good..exciting and relaxing at the same time. Now with my lips parted I can feel the jucies flow more, and I’m smearing them all over my pussy. Rubbing in this way is a hinderance but for now, at work, this is fine.

I am dipping my fingers into my slit and just felt how much I’ve been leaking. I have lost so much fluid from that little slit in the past few days that it’s a wonder I’m not dehydrated lol!

I’m gently caressing my clit now, it feels so good..exciting and relaxing at the same time. Now with my lips parted I can feel the jucies flow more, and I’m smearing them all over my pussy. Rubbing in this way is a hinderance but for now, at work, this is fine.
I wish my cock head could help spread your juices all over your pussy.

My shirt has been pulled up and I’ve pulled my bra down. Still a little covered up but also exposed. Plus now I have access to my nipples. I’m continuing to rub my clit, it is so sensitive. I’m too worked up knowing I’m doing this at work, my touches are electric!

My shirt has been pulled up and I’ve pulled my bra down. Still a little covered up but also exposed. Plus now I have access to my nipples. I’m continuing to rub my clit, it is so sensitive. I’m too worked up knowing I’m doing this at work, my touches are electric!
Mmmm yes pinch your nipples. I wish I was sucking them.
My cock feels so good

My jeans have been lowered now, not fully off just lower to my thighs. I have better access to my pussy now. Oh wow this feels so good! I’m going slow, using my entire hand moving in a long circles across my full pussy. I can feel the softness of my lips, the little patch of hair just above them, my hard little clit..

My jeans have been lowered now, not fully off just lower to my thighs. I have better access to my pussy now. Oh wow this feels so good! I’m going slow, using my entire hand moving in a long circles across my full pussy. I can feel the softness of my lips, the little patch of hair just above them, my hard little clit..
Oh fuck yeah diddle your clit

mine is locked up for today so I can only play with balls thinking about what your doing

Rubbing my wet cock head as I imagine your wet slit

which hand? what's the other hand doing? just trying to complete the picture so my cock knows what's next

I almost came but…I stopped myself. I’m panting, trying to take my breathing back to normal. I would love to cum at the same time as whoever is here now
I’m getting close. Would love to ease my hard into you, and start to fuck you, and suck your nipples at the same time.
Oh fuck, I’m so close.

Still just relaxing sitting here in a puddle of my own juices. Damn another chair I need to wipe down lol..I simply need a little bit of time and I’ll start touching again
I’d love to lap up your juices. And have you cum on my face

Ok I’m going back at it now but I need more access. I’ve taken one leg out of my jeans and they’re now at at my ankle. I can finally spread my legs wide. I’m making a mess but I just can’t stop..I’m sitting here with my pussy open and exposed as I’m playing with my nipples. Pinching and flicking gently

Ok I’m going back at it now but I need more access. I’ve taken one leg out of my jeans and they’re now at at my ankle. I can finally spread my legs wide. I’m making a mess but I just can’t stop..I’m sitting here with my pussy open and exposed as I’m playing with my nipples. Pinching and flicking gently
Oh god I want to thrust into your open pussy so deep. Yes., pinch your nipples

Are you guys still with me? Try to hold back so we can all explode at the same time. It’s such an amazing experience to orgasm as a community…

Back