Masturbate with paperslut

I ache so much…but I was a good girl and I’m trying to holdback my orgasm. My fingers are out now and I’m licking them. I love how I taste.

And I love knowing you came hard. There’s something so titillating knowing you had an orgasm and I haven’t. You had your release but im still a wet panting mess
That’s how it should be. And hubby is visibly hard in his jeans. I’ll let you both cum at the same time when you get home.

@LizVegas79 I know you want to cum again so let see if we can’t pull another one out of you ;)

I can’t touch anymore…since I’m not allowed to cum but you mostly certainly can

After a sexless weekend, I’ve got full balls and had to leave work early today for some release. Is this a ladies only party, or is cock invited as well?

PaperSlut just told me to: Slip your hand between your legs and touch thst sensitive little button again. Then take your juices and coat your nipples with them

I asked her for permission to taste myself first (again! 😊)

Crossing my fingers and my toes she says yes!

After a sexless weekend, I’ve got full balls and had to leave work early today for some release. Is this a ladies only party, or is cock invited as well?
You are mostly certainly invited in to watch. Usually I’ve got only men in here but it looks like I have some ladies that I must be a good hostess to ;)

PaperSlut just told me to: Slip your hand between your legs and touch thst sensitive little button again. Then take your juices and coat your nipples with them

Of course you should! And it’s ok I know you just get out of bed and I need to get to work! So let’s see how fast we can get that cum from you

Only the sweetest nectar will do, but that thirst will never be quenched

how are you doing sweetie? Throbbing and swollen?

sorry, was typing with my left hand and i'm right handed

whew! that was a nice little minny 😊
lol I understand that problem myself! I do hope that felt good ;) I’m afraid wokr is calling me and I must be responsible. I do hope that I can come back after work as I’m ridiculously horny!

I shall see you all later and hopefully when I come back and can fully enjoy a nice masturbating session and orgasm properly!

Back