Mean

des, she's gorgeous! If she ever again thinks that she's fat, tell her that there's a Swede on Lit who's working very hard to become as slim as she is!

lol ond unlike me K. wasn't fully grown in high school she was shorter and thinner if she was a size two at her current height she would be disgustinly emmaciated.

Last edited:
Re: Re: SIGH . . .

gauchecritic said:
Quite the opposite. Take her for a sandwich. Now.

Gauche

Yeah maybe I could fatten her up Hansel and Gretel style.
I'm going to stay away from the eating pun though.

The Mrs.

(who's also going to stay away from making a reference to gauche-ness and class-less-ness:) )

Re: Re: Re: Re: Small minds

destinie21 said:
BS I'm familiar with the wraps and throwing elbows too but didn't you hear the part about me not wanting to spend time in a holding center? plus it was after processing time which means I probably would have had to spend the night no thanks. I felt like getting violent but I wouldn't give the bitch that pleasure. I just had to post the question. I know she was being petty and I should have been able to shrug it off and if the comments were geared at me I could have. But the fact that they were aimed at K. who is sweet enough to give you a cavity, well it just made me want to cry. Also I'm still coping with having my feelings for K so close to the surface. I wasn't heartless before her just what some might call cold, not prone to emotional tumult at all. So now it seems new to me. We dated for 3 years prior to the ceramony and I knew I loved her but now it's something all together new. Then to add to the mix we're obviously both woman and that somehow makes it harder if I had gotten violent it wouldn't have solved anything and K would have been mad on two counts 1)because I defended her which somehow makes it seem like she couldn't have defended herself and 2) Because I would use violence knowing full well nothing would be solved. And you know what I wouldn't have faulted her for these feelings because if the situation was reversed I'd feel the same way. :confused:

Sweet, you handled the situation correctly. Sometimes I just want to go-the-fuck-off! I usually don't give a fuck, but if someone disrespects my babe I really hope that I can remain calm. I have to think, is it worth the $125 to kick some chicken shit mother-fucker's ass. If it is....."hold on to your butts" (Samual Jackson - Jurassic Park)

destinie21 said:

ps raph I was loading the pictures when you looked who knew you would come so fast er umm who knew you would post so fast.

pps empty your pm box:D

Des,

She's awesome. Congrats. I'm very happy for you, and to add...you're pretty awesome yourself. The perfect couple, two very hot babes.

Cheers

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Small minds

BlackSnake said:
Sweet, you handled the situation correctly. Sometimes I just want to go-the-fuck-off! I usually don't give a fuck, but if someone disrespects my babe I really hope that I can remain calm. I have to think, is it worth the $125 to kick some chicken shit mother-fucker's ass. If it is....."hold on to your butts" (Samual Jackson - Jurassic Park)

Mean while I could pay the bail but I'm far to sarcastic to go before a judge. I bet I could work 500 hrs of commuity service into 90 days in lock up.:D

The Mrs.

ps: I'm to soft for jail I'd be turned out and sold for a pack of cigarettes and a candy bar in less than a day. Once again I say no thanks.;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Small minds

destinie21 said:
Mean while I could pay the bail but I'm far to sarcastic to go before a judge. I bet I could work 500 hrs of commuity service into 90 days in lock up.:D

The Mrs.

ps: I'm to soft for jail I'd be turned out and sold for a pack of cigarettes and a candy bar in less than a day. Once again I say no thanks.;)

I don't sugguest that you do what I think, and I hope that I wouldn't, but I probably would. The $125 is the fine, no jail time other than booking. O'yeah, I use to be a cop in the city just south of where we live now. Maybe I'll get a break. :eek:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Small minds

BlackSnake said:
I don't sugguest that you do what I think, and I hope that I wouldn't, but I probably would. The $125 is the fine, no jail time other than booking. O'yeah, I use to be a cop in the city just south of where we live now. Maybe I'll get a break. :eek:

We live in different states if you get booked you can post bail but you have to appear in court within 3 months on a date set by the county the crime was commited in. If the person presses charges that is.:rolleyes:

Don't ask me how I know that :D

She was always jealous of your skinny girlfriend.
Now she's jelous of the two of you and your happiness.
She's divorced from one asswhole and dating another.
Her life is miserable and she's taking it out on you.
Feel a little pity and then move on.
Don't let small people get you down, it's what they want because

MISERY LOVES COMPANY.

She'll never be as happy as you two are, so forget she even exists. The best revenge is living well.:)

Jenny _S said:
Little lives breed little minds, Des. There are only two things you can do in this situation. (1) Just ignore the muthafuka or (2) a damn good knee in the crotch works well.

Why go either rout? Get your satisfaction without risking jail time and assult her verbally as she did you.

"You haven't changed a bit. Your still the same cold unfeeling bitch you where in high school. I bet your husbands dick has frostbite!"

I'm so over the bitch who insulted my baby.
Which is to say I whorshiped at the alter that is K.
and thanked God for such a wonderful woman
plus I told her the responses he pictures got here.
Apparently my opinion means nothing to her:D
She said " you don't count. You love me. You'll say anything"

It's all about the audience

destinie21 said:

Apparently my opinion means nothing to her:D
She said " you don't count. You love me. You'll say anything"

that little quote made me smile. Because my BEEEYUUUUTEEEFULLLLL!!! daughter said something similar to me. After a bad encounter with a nasty little girl at school, I reminded her how beautiful we know she is. Then I reminded her that her Grandpa says the same thing.

I was told that I didn't count as I HAD to think she was beautiful. but Grandpa does count, because when he was young they had REALLY glamourous and beautiful women and he KNOWS what beauty is.

I thought of at least ten different things to say about that flawed and potentially insulting to her mom statement, but then I thought about her dried up tears and cheery face and, for once, shut up.

OnD

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Small minds

destinie21 said:
We live in different states if you get booked you can post bail but you have to appear in court within 3 months on a date set by the county the crime was commited in. If the person presses charges that is.:rolleyes:

Don't ask me how I know that :D

Hey, all I have to do is watch my language and it would only cost me a buck and a quarter to walk. Use bad language and you'll be on lock down for the night. People don't like bad language.

Re: It's all about the audience

OldnotDead said:
Grandpa does count, because when he was young they had REALLY glamourous and beautiful women and he KNOWS what beauty is.
OnD: yours is one of the best posts I've read in days. Your daughter is already a fine thinker, and you seem a wise dad.

regards, Perdita :rose:

p.s. is Grandpa available?

Re: It's all about the audience

OldnotDead said:
that little quote made me smile. Because my BEEEYUUUUTEEEFULLLLL!!! daughter said something similar to me. After a bad encounter with a nasty little girl at school, I reminded her how beautiful we know she is. Then I reminded her that her Grandpa says the same thing.

I was told that I didn't count as I HAD to think she was beautiful. but Grandpa does count, because when he was young they had REALLY glamourous and beautiful women and he KNOWS what beauty is.

I thought of at least ten different things to say about that flawed and potentially insulting to her mom statement, but then I thought about her dried up tears and cheery face and, for once, shut up.

OnD

LOL

Back