Men, does your mother know your penis size?

So, she would know then as yours is similar or the same as your father's?
I don't think she's seen mine when it's erect. But, if she noticed that mine was similar to my father's when flaccid, which she likely would if she got a good look at it, and if she then assumed that it was also similar to his when fully erect, then yes, she could deduce that it was probably the same size as his when fully erect.

My mother does. When I was going through puberty I tried to get out of sports because I was embarrassed to shower with other boys. Their penis's were all much bigger than mine. Eventually mum got me to open up. She had a look and said it's a bit small but it will probably grow; she told me she hadn't developed breasts till after the other girls. I avoided looking at other boys and convinced myself I was normal size. It was only when I became a sexually active that it became a problem; girlfriends were dissatisfied, complained, cheated or left me because of it. It's 3 inches when erect and quite thin. When I was in my late 20s my then girlfriend had an affair with my younger brother; apparently he has a big penis and is a very good lover. I knew about it, was jealous and upset but they wouldn't stop; she said it was my fault. When my brother's wife found out she went mad, at me as well as them. She made sure everyone in our families and friends knew about their affair, how I'd let it happen and that it was all down to me having a small penis. I talked to mum about how upset, humiliated and embarrassed I felt, how unfair it was that it's only 3 inches long and my brother is over 6 inches and she told me to stop being such a baby. My SPH cuckold fetish developed after that.

Ide like to let her feel it by pushing her legs behind her head and shoving my dick deep inside of mom's hott hairy cunt as I lstare into her eyes letting mom know her pussy is mine now as mom feels me shovelingy dick inside her

My mother and grandmother both knew I had a micro penis when I had an ingrown hair on my ballsack and went to them terrified.

Back