Men, does your mother know your penis size?

Yes she does. Texted her a pic of me while I was hard. Before anybody starts getting hot over it, it was in the least sexy context possible.

My best friend's mom. I was visiting and she walked into the bathroom while I was showering. A very open shower door (bottom half glazed; top half clear). She stared at me for a second which made me instantly hard. She turned to leave but her hand missed the door. At first she apologized but she still stood in the doorway. I finally said softly, "Why don't you get into the shower with me. She shook her head in a very uncertain negative way. I gave myself a long deep stroke. She sighed and walked out. The next morning I was back in the shower but this time we were the only one's in the house. I head the door open and she stepped into the shower........naked. "Please don't ever tell....." her voice trailed off as she wrapped her small hand around my hard-on. The only time I ever did her but it was one magical morning!

My best friend's mom. I was visiting and she walked into the bathroom while I was showering. A very open shower door (bottom half glazed; top half clear). She stared at me for a second which made me instantly hard. She turned to leave but her hand missed the door. At first she apologized but she still stood in the doorway. I finally said softly, "Why don't you get into the shower with me. She shook her head in a very uncertain negative way. I gave myself a long deep stroke. She sighed and walked out. The next morning I was back in the shower but this time we were the only one's in the house. I head the door open and she stepped into the shower........naked. "Please don't ever tell....." her voice trailed off as she wrapped her small hand around my hard-on. The only time I ever did her but it was one magical morning!
That's one of the best stories I've ever heard.

Men, does your mother know your penis size?

When I was 35, my mother saw me nude when she stayed with me when I was sick in the hospital.

I was so sick one night that I didn’t have the energy to keep taking off and putting my clothes back on so I went nude in the room. I saw that mom glanced at my exposed penis, but she never said anything about it.

I had once heard her say that my dad was small so I think it didn’t surprise her that I’m also small.

My mother has seen mine, but I don't think she knows its size when fully erect. It's size and shape is a lot like my father's.

So my mother never saw my cock as an adult but my hot aunt did when she walked in on me one time jerking off to the bra section of a women's magazine. She was startled at first but once she saw my size she was impressed. Later that evening after dinner as it was a family gathering, she told me I'm bigger than my father and her husband. Nothing ever happened but atleast I knew I was bigger than my father lol

I did enact a successful scheme to show my mom my hard cock. But I cannot share the details here.

Was ist dabei wenn die Mutter das errigierte Glied des Sohnes sieht ? Ich war immer stolz ,wenn meine Mutter meins gesehen hat.
I would think that mothers would want to know that their sons had healthy penises that were capable of becoming erect, and they would be interested in how large their sons' erections were. Maybe some of the mothers on this thread will tell us what they think.

Men should be required to walk around with the penis size stamped on their foreheads. They get to see how big our tits are. It's only far we get to know before we hop in bed with them.
Why not a full declaration that we hand over before, where it's not only says what size, but what more we can do with our penis, or the rest of our body parts? ;)

Back