Men In Tights

What that picture reminded me of, was an OLD traveling salesman joke.

To make a long story short; They slept on opposite sides of the sheet. Three years later the salesman stops by the same farm, sees a very poorly developed young boy. Asks what his problem was. the answer; I got strained through a sheet.

Back to the original picture,

I'm just wondering if either of their toes jerk upwards with each penetrative thrust??

Must be hard to balance, perhaps that's why they're holding on!!!

The_old_man said:
What that picture reminded me of, was an OLD traveling salesman joke.

To make a long story short; They slept on opposite sides of the sheet. Three years later the salesman stops by the same farm, sees a very poorly developed young boy. Asks what his problem was. the answer; I got strained through a sheet.

I don't get it..?:confused:

Svenskaflicka said:
I don't get it..?:confused:

Not surprised. It is based on a variation of an old joke. The travelling salesman calls at a farm and has to stay overnight. The only space is in the daughter's bed but they have to sleep with the sheet between them. Years later the salesman returns to be greeted by his illegitimate son ...

Other versions are when the lady doesn't take her pantyhose off, or there is a small hole in the condom.

Og

Svenskaflicka said:
I get the part where the salesman fucked the guy, but I don't get the "strain" part.

LOL,

Flicka, the salesman fucked the young man's mother. Since there was a sheet between them that means his semen was "strained" through the sheet and into the daughter. The implicatiopn being he is poorly developed as the semen that got through had been strained and thus wasn't as potent.

-Colly

Svenskaflicka said:
Mother? Daughter?

I just keep getting more and more confused.:confused:

I blame Ogs for not telling the whole joke ;)

It begins with a traveling salesman being stranded out in the country. He comes upon a farmhouse and askes if he can stay the night. The farmer agrees, but says the only place to sleep is in his daughter's bed. They put up a sheet between the salesman's half of the bed and daughter's half to assure themselves no hanky panky is going on.

That is the set up. The punch line, is what og's posted originally. I.E. hanky panky did occur, he comes back the same way years later and the underdeveloped boy he meets is his illigitmate son from that one night stand with the daughter.

Make sense now?

If not make Og's tell the whole joke :)

-Colly

Svenskaflicka,

Travelling salesman jokes are part of America's folklore. They don't have to be funny.

Travelling salesmen are supposed to be horny and expert at getting round any obstacle in the way of getting to the sex.

Translate it to a sailor ashore after a long time at sea and you probably have the same weak jokes in Swedish.

Og

Svenskaflicka said:
I tried that, but it didn't work. The short legs rolled themselves up, so not only did my legs rub against each other, I also had rolls of fabric around my hips and under my crotch.

Ever tried those pants bicycle types wear? The legs end just above the knees. My goddaughter's trick for wearing skirts.

oggbashan said:
Svenskaflicka,

Travelling salesman jokes are part of America's folklore. They don't have to be funny.

Travelling salesmen are supposed to be horny and expert at getting round any obstacle in the way of getting to the sex.

Translate it to a sailor ashore after a long time at sea and you probably have the same weak jokes in Swedish.

Og

No... but priests are pretty much held in low regards.

1072792703_tures00008.jpg

You are going to Marry orlando Bloom. He will always treat you right and is very romantic. He will do anything for you. He is very polite and has deep brown eyes and is very good looking (which is another plus!). He can make anythind cheesy look really good (like sliding down stairs on a shield shooting arrows or wearing pointy ears for example). Congrats!!

What Male Celebrity Are You Going To Marry?

Didn't I know it..?:D

Back