Men or women - what’s the most submissive position you’ve ever been fucked up the ass in?

Some of the most submissive positions occurred during a visit with my girlfriend when she had been staying up late drinking while I crashed and went to bed.

For several nights running, she would come to bed drunk and horny and find me sleeping in my undies. She would pull my undies down far enough to expose my asshole and then shove her boner up my ass.

I would wake up from a deep sleep feeling her thrusting her stiff cock in and out of my hole. It usually wouldn't take her long before she had her orgasm and filled my ass with her cum.

Then we would both fall asleep. Her satisfied from her fucking and me happy to have her cum in my ass and my undies half off.

I was being fucked hard by a black stud. I was face down on a pillow, my head was against the headboard, his barefoot was on the back of my head, my ass was up in the air, with my hands held behind my back. He started rubbing his big cock against my tight hold and I was crying don’t hurt me it’s too big. He went balls deep and held it there for a minute. Then he started pulling almost out then going balls deep. I couldn’t get away. He was tearing me up. My head was hitting the headboard and the headboard was banging on the wall. I knew the neighbors could hear the banging and my whimpering. He kept at for 15 minutes. He pulled out and fucked my face with his dirty cock. Then he pumped out a big load in my mouth.
Such sweet memories...

Face down, chest on the bed, ass up while he held my tied hands behind my back with one hand and the waistband of my jockstrap in the other. He used the grips he had on me to pull me back hard to meet each of his thrusts into me.

I'll never forget the gutteral sounds he was making as he was trying to split me in two. I already had a couple p-gasms, and then that last thrust as I felt his heavy balls slam into mine, and his extremely thick cock begin pulsing inside me. All of his weight on my back as he kept pumping me full.

He laid on top of me, sweating and breathing heavily in my ear. Trapping me for what seemed like an eternity, until finally his cock softened enough to slide out of me with a subtle pop. His cum rushing out of me. Down over my balls. Soaking my jockstrap pouch as it mixed with my own cum. The mattress was filthy with cum, sweat, and lube.

Great. Now I'm gonna have to go jerk off again before work. 🙄

I am not really submissive but can enjoy being in a submissive position and simple letting the guy do me. Generally I consider prone to be one of these positions and in this position I expect to take whatever he offers. I have not done a lot of bondage but one fond memory was in a remote area with a grove of old cottonwood trees. My hands tied to a chest high branch and a spreader bar by my ankles. Obviously I was totally available to him and he used me and used me good. I still remember being tied to the tree and feeling the cum running down my legs as he stroked his cock to see if he could get it up one more time.

I had a foot on the ground; one knee up on the massage table. My masseur worked his oversized meat into me.

A big man with big hands, he grabbed my hips and pulled my oily body onto his dick steadily and relentlessly. I was just splayed out like a plaything.

He fucked me long after my free-swinging dick sprayed thick cum onto the floor.

I left with a satisfied body and a heavy load in my ass. (true story whilst visiting palm springs recently)

Oh, that needs an explanation…
The humble position because my head is down and my ass and pussy are up. fully exposed and vunrable. Guys get real deep in this position, and can use some weight to ass fuck very hard/rough.

To a male, he sees a female offering her holes for his use and pleasure.

Some degree, in that position im a set of holes. So its more sexually objectifying.

If the male wants to dominate us further he can pull our arms behind us. pull our hair, or hold our head in place.

its also good for ass spanking too.

If us girls move our pelvis a little many guys cocks will hit our nerve line that attaches to our G spot. From this i can climax from anal only.

Attachments

• 16870482.jpeg
    16870482.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 22557351.jpg
    22557351.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 5772232.jpeg
    5772232.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 93
Hmmmm….. either tied to a tree in the woods, or restrained on the bed doggystyle with a spreader bar

Tied to a bench. The bench had adjustable legs and they were set where my head was lower than my butt. I was constantly sliding downward and I had to push back to stay in position. Blood ran to my head. When I was mounted, each thrust further pushed me downward and forced me to push back into his cock. I was helpless and defeated when he had his climax. I was further humiliated when he started taking photos of me and I could do nothing about it.
I think about that day often. He took so many photos. A photo showing me plugged while tied to the bench, a photo of his cum leaking out of my freshly fucked rosebud, a photo of me tied into submission. But the photo that stays with me most is the selfie he took. He made me lift my head to face the camera. My hair was a mess from him pulling on it. My face was red from hanging off the bench, I was defeated and exhausted. And the photo showed all of that but with his smiling triumphant face above mine. I might have well been a freshly killed trophy on the African plains. He was my Top and he knew it. I was his trophy; ready to be mounted symbolically and literally.

I think about that day often. He took so many photos. A photo showing me plugged while tied to the bench, a photo of his cum leaking out of my freshly fucked rosebud, a photo of me tied into submission. But the photo that stays with me most is the selfie he took. He made me lift my head to face the camera. My hair was a mess from him pulling on it. My face was red from hanging off the bench, I was defeated and exhausted. And the photo showed all of that but with his smiling triumphant face above mine. I might have well been a freshly killed trophy on the African plains. He was my Top and he knew it. I was his trophy; ready to be mounted symbolically and literally.
what an incredibly arousing image you painted.

On my stomach on the apartment living room floor. ‘She’ teed off on me while I pouted like a ravaged virgin. It was wonderful

I always like to think my body absorbs some of her cum.

I think we’ve talked about this before. But it seems to me when my wife fucks me with her ejaculating dildo if she pushes in as deep as it goes when she cums there is way less drainage than if she cums shallow. In our play amount also is a factor. We have used three types of ejaculating dildos. The first you squeezed the balls to to cum, it was awkward but there was very little leakage. The second was a syringe type and there was a lot but it held a lot of cum. The third is a remote controlled and there really isn’t any but that’s probably because it’s in farther than the first cause you don’t have to reach down to squeeze. But sometimes leakage is the plan so she can make me experience cum dripping down my leg.

I once spent a week with a Filipina in Hong Kong and although she had a small cock, she could be brutal.
During our time together I had been in the habit of going for a run in Victoria Park after breakfast. Two days before the end of the week I came back from my run and she was on the bed watching television. I plopped myself down beside her and feeling a little flirtatious, I asked her what my reward was for my exercise.

She said that she had a reward for me and I needed to take my clothes off and lie down on the bed on my stomach. I got the lubricant and made sure that my rectum was thoroughly lubricated. Good thing, too, for what was to follow.

She took her clothes off and I rubbed the remnants of the lubricant all over her penis which was standing at attention and ready for action. After I lay back down again, she positioned herself above me holding herself up with her arms on either side of me. Then she positioned her cock at the entrance to my ass hole and swiftly speared me with it. I moaned in response and she quickly withdrew her penis from my hole and then she speared me with it all over again. I moaned again.

She continued this pattern of pulling her cock completely out of my hole and then immediately shoving it back in deep and hard. I was moaning loudly with each entry and withdrawal and it seemed to excite her to continue her anal attack. Again and again she pulled her throbbing cock out of my ass and then rammed it back in. My ass hole was in pain and I prayed that she would just leave her cock in and finish her fucking. I didn't know how much longer I could suffer this brutal anal destruction.

I continued to grip the bed with my hands while she popped her cock in and out of my ass rapidly. It almost seemed as though her aim was to inflict as much pain as possible while tantalizing me with her cock. I was making quite a bit of noise grunting and moaning but I stayed in position as she continued the assault on my ass hole.

I now wonder why I didn't move or stop her but I was completely submissive to her and her potent cock. If she wanted to brutally attack my hole with her cock, then I would let her dominate me. I was really putting myself at her mercy and I wondered how long she was going to continue with this hard anal fucking. It seemed to go on forever as she pulled out and pushed in impaling my ass like an animal with her hard spear.

Finally her desire for orgasm got the better of her and she left her cock inside me while she lowered her body onto my back.I could feel her weight as she lay on top of me and fucked with a rhythmic thrusting. Now her cock stayed in my hole as it slid back and forth in my anal canal. The pain had subsided and I now felt good feeling her stiff rod inside me as she mated with me.
Holy fuck, she must have pumped a lot of air into your asshole, aft

Back