Men, what would it take for you to suck a dick?

Thank you. I'm a little surprised by the response, but I would be lying if I said I didn't relive that experience now and then in my head. A spark to all sorts of fantasies in every directions considering what ifs.
I can relate… at an early age I enjoyed some MM interaction which has fueled a lifetime of fantasies.

Recently I found myself in a situation to persuade a guy to try sucking cock with me. It was so intense and such a massive turn on for him to do it for me and with me. It's not the first time that I've been able to experience that, but it certainly has been a long time since I enjoyed a threesome with guys willing to excitement like that. As open-minded and sexual as my husband is, and despite the fact that he actually enjoys eating other men's cum off of me, he has zero interest in actually having a dick in his mouth which is completely understandable. But I do wonder, there something that would get you to try it out?
I have no doubt the woman would not be interested in this with someone that was not clean and safe. I feel that if my woman wanted to see me do that or anything that really got her hot and excited I would be more than willing to please her.

Interesting. I feel like you got short changed a little. She didn't consent to that and you barely got a look. If he had explained it to her or the three of you had agreed to something beneficial for all it would have been better. But, it happened like it happened.

I've no regrets. It's the experiences that we live that define us right?

I think that friendship helped demystify sex for me in a way that helped my confidence immensely. While I was still a quiet and smart kid growing up, I had more confidence than most when it came to talking to women that came in handy. I didn't realize it at the time, I assumed everybody was getting laid all over the place in HS and college. Affairs with friends' moms... sometimes while hubby watched from the corner chair jerking off? *shrugs* those are cliche for a reason right? It wasn't until much later recapping my experiences with others that I've realized how unique (and lucky) my formative years were. I wouldn't change a thing.

I did have a unique experience with my friend's sister after for those curious... but that is for a different thread :)

I've no regrets. It's the experiences that we live that define us right?

I think that friendship helped demystify sex for me in a way that helped my confidence immensely. While I was still a quiet and smart kid growing up, I had more confidence than most when it came to talking to women that came in handy. I didn't realize it at the time, I assumed everybody was getting laid all over the place in HS and college. Affairs with friends' moms... sometimes while hubby watched from the corner chair jerking off? *shrugs* those are cliche for a reason right? It wasn't until much later recapping my experiences with others that I've realized how unique (and lucky) my formative years were. I wouldn't change a thing.

I did have a unique experience with my friend's sister after for those curious... but that is for a different thread :)
Or a PM :)

Back