Men, what would it take for you to suck a dick?

I'd have to get to know them pretty well. I don't want to suck a guys dick if he's one of those guys who calls himself straight but secretly desires getting his dick sucked by another man. It's okay if they're in the closet and want to be discreet though, I respect their decision to keep their sexuality private. I just don't want to suck some guys dick and then have him treating me differently afterwards because he can't handle his unresolved shame of being gay or bisexual.
That is very interesting. Sounds like you have given that some thought.

Did an opportunity, or a scenario ever present itself to you that has lingered in your mind as a what if?

I think maybe a gorgeous hot sexy chick with a dick.
I kissed one but didn't know she had junk in her trunk at that moment. You never know who you will meet while driving a taxi. That was awhile ago today I would probably be all in. She/he was a great kisser.

When I was younger, an older friend would tease me and ask me to suck his cock. We would spend the day together and sometimes he would press me against the wall in his room and dry hump me from behind, trying to tease my shorts down but I always moved away from him laughing. Sometimes he would grab his bulge and say to kiss it. Other times he would say to just look at it. I never took him seriously. He'd ask me if I wanted to see his sister's tits and when I said yes, he would tell me that he would show me if I sucked his cock. I'd just shake my head say "yeah right!"

Then I learned we were moving away. I would never see them again, and I had developed a real crush on his sister... so when he asked me again, I said "okay..."

He led me to his room and right behind the open door he told me to get on my knees and he pulled it out. He had a thick bush of hair which I found gross so from then on I've never liked hair, but I will never forget how his fat cock filled my mouth. How the head felt spongy when I swirled my tongue around it like he asked and how it got firmer the longer it was in my mouth. He moved my hand to his naked ass and putting his hand over mine he squeezed while he held me by the back of the head with his other. He came in less than a minute with a grunt and he gave me a napkin to spit it out on.

Afterwards he pulled up his shorts and told me to follow him. We went out to the living room where his sister was. I remember feeling red in the face and hot all over as if she could somehow tell what I had just done. While I was sitting across from her he pretended to hug her and lifted her shirt over her head exposing her pink puffy nipples. She screamed and called him an asshole and ran away covering her tits, as nice as her tits were all I remember vividly though was how my tongue was still coated with his cum and how I wouldn't have minded doing that for him again.

Last edited:
That is very interesting. Sounds like you have given that some thought.

Did an opportunity, or a scenario ever present itself to you that has lingered in your mind as a what if?
Eh I'm pretty introvert so not much. Only been with two guys and a girl, one was when I messed around with my friends older brother during a sleep over. He liked getting blowjobs, but was only comfortable giving hand jobs. So we agreed not to tell anyone, but we fooled around many times and eventually tried anal. He was always really kind and he never changed his behavior towards me even to this day.

The other experience was just sad. I was friends with a guy for a couple years and one day he just mentioned being horny and asked if I wanted to jerk off with him. So we jerked off together. And as soon as he finished he transitioned from childhood friend to childhood bully then threatened to beat the shit out of me if I ever told anyone.

It was extremely awkward, and later I found out he did that with at least one other guy I knew. When he was horny he was bisexual, when he wasn't horny he was homophobic. So I've been cautious about "straight" bisexuals ever since.

*forgot to mention, the guy was from and very religious family and also started going around calling people the f slur and openly discussed how much he hate gay people by the time he got to highschool. It's probably only worse these days if I had too guess. Poor guy.

Last edited:
The other experience was just sad. I was friends with a guy for a couple years and one day he just mentioned being horny and asked if I wanted to jerk off with him. So we jerked off together. And as soon as he finished he transitioned from childhood friend to childhood bully then threatened to beat the shit out of me if I ever told anyone.

All too common sadly. Closeted guys who can't come with their feelings. Sorry you dealt with that. I'm sure that tainted the mystique and allure of what we are discussing here.

An available Dick, was my first thought.

But seriously, I don’t crave sucking Dick, but I always thought my first time would be with a MF couple. We’d all be getting along famously and at some point it would just seem right to put my mouth on his cock….

One of my favorite recurring fantasies, is to be in 69 with a woman while another guy is fucking her doggy style above me. At some point he slips out of her pussy, And maybe into my mouth? Again, it would just feel natural.

When I was younger, an older friend would tease me and ask me to suck his cock. We would spend the day together and sometimes he would press me against the wall in his room and dry hump me from behind, trying to tease my shorts down but I always moved away from him laughing. Sometimes he would grab his bulge and say to kiss it. Other times he would say to just look at it. I never took him seriously. He'd ask me if I wanted to see his sister's tits and when I said yes, he would tell me that he would show me if I sucked his cock. I'd just shake my head say "yeah right!"

Then I learned we were moving away. I would never see them again, and I had developed a real crush on his sister... so when he asked me again, I said okay...

He led me to his room and right behind the open door he told me to get on my knees and he pulled it out. He had a thick bush of hair which I found gross so from then on I've never liked hair, but I will never forget how his cock filled my mouth. How the head felt spongy when I swirled my tongue around it like he asked. He moved my hand to his naked ass and putting his hand over mine he squeezed while he held me by the back of the head with his other. He came in less than a minute with a grunt and he gave me a napkin to spit it out on.

Afterwards he pulled up his shorts and told me to follow him. We went out to the living room where his sister was. I remember feeling red in the face and hot all over as if she could somehow tell what I had just done. While I was sitting across from her he pretended to hug her and lifted her shirt over her head exposing her pink puffy nipples. She screamed and called him an asshole and ran away covering her tits, all I remember vividly though was how my tongue was still coated with his cum and how I wouldn't have minded doing that again for him.
Thank you for sharing this. It's a great first-time story.

A hot trans girl with a nice long thin cock I could get down my throat.

Recently I found myself in a situation to persuade a guy to try sucking cock with me. It was so intense and such a massive turn on for him to do it for me and with me. It's not the first time that I've been able to experience that, but it certainly has been a long time since I enjoyed a threesome with guys willing to excitement like that. As open-minded and sexual as my husband is, and despite the fact that he actually enjoys eating other men's cum off of me, he has zero interest in actually having a dick in his mouth which is completely understandable. But I do wonder, there something that would get you to try it out?
All it would take, is for my wife to ask, "Would you?" My reply would be, "YES!"

I think society’s “norms” place a lot of restrictions on what many of us feel we can/can’t do sexually. From time to time the subject of anal sex will come up and I’ll tell guys “I hear it’s not just an exit” and they will respond ‘Like hell it ain’t.’ They say that,but I damn well know if someone slipped a finger in they would enjoy it and have an earth shattering orgasm.

I often find myself fantasizing about what it would be like to have a cock in my mouth. My fantasy isn’t the raging hard on, but one that would grown in my mouth. One that didn’t show up hard, but one that Imade hard with my licks to the balls, shaft and head. My issue is that I’m not necessarily attracted to men. I am however attracted to shemales, transgender and cross dressers. Call it a mental thing, but if someone were dressed as a female and they just happened to have a shaved third leg I’d be in on that immediately. I’d love to suck it and I want to know what it’s like to have a real cock in my ass.

Recently I found myself in a situation to persuade a guy to try sucking cock with me. It was so intense and such a massive turn on for him to do it for me and with me. It's not the first time that I've been able to experience that, but it certainly has been a long time since I enjoyed a threesome with guys willing to excitement like that. As open-minded and sexual as my husband is, and despite the fact that he actually enjoys eating other men's cum off of me, he has zero interest in actually having a dick in his mouth which is completely understandable. But I do wonder, there something that would get you to try it out?
To have a cock in front of me. And I would suck a guy with you.

Then I learned we were moving away. I would never see them again, and I had developed a real crush on his sister... so when he asked me again, I said "okay..."

He led me to his room and right behind the open door he told me to get on my knees and he pulled it out. He had a thick bush of hair which I found gross so from then on I've never liked hair, but I will never forget how his fat cock filled my mouth. How the head felt spongy when I swirled my tongue around it like he asked and how it got firmer the longer it was in my mouth. He moved my hand to his naked ass and putting his hand over mine he squeezed while he held me by the back of the head with his other. He came in less than a minute with a grunt and he gave me a napkin to spit it out on.

Afterwards he pulled up his shorts and told me to follow him. We went out to the living room where his sister was. I remember feeling red in the face and hot all over as if she could somehow tell what I had just done. While I was sitting across from her he pretended to hug her and lifted her shirt over her head exposing her pink puffy nipples. She screamed and called him an asshole and ran away covering her tits, as nice as her tits were all I remember vividly though was how my tongue was still coated with his cum and how I wouldn't have minded doing that for him again.

Interesting. I feel like you got short changed a little. She didn't consent to that and you barely got a look. If he had explained it to her or the three of you had agreed to something beneficial for all it would have been better. But, it happened like it happened.

Back