Men, what would it take for you to suck a dick?

I have no bi tendencies. But I’m thinking at least six digits will do it.
Had a college professor once talking about the movie indecent proposal. He said "Who wouldn't sleep with Richard Gere for $1,000,000?". One guy spoke up and said he wouldn't. Professor replies with "You, sir, don't know what a million dollars is then"

He would need to look good and clean, I am not putting it in my mouth dirty, it would need to smell good, preferably it would be average, not very fat and girthy, about 4 to five inches, I'd even suck a three incher, small cocks are so cute, and be able to produce a nice explosive and sizeable cum to my face and in my mouth, the more explosive and spurty(is that a real word) the better! Also if it was freshly fucked by a clean hot pussy, I'm going to gobble that knob like there is no tomorrow!

All it usually takes is some persuasion or coercion from the wife/girlfriend and a guy will be sucking away.

I'm a bull and have been dealing with this guys wife for almost 2 years now. He claimed to be 100% heterosexual with a very hard line about never doing any "gay shit". He does love eating creampies out of his wife after I'm done wearing her out, so after this arrangement started we let him watch the first few times and he'd get his creampie after watching when I would leave. During the first or second time he sat at the end of the bed and watched me fuck his wife, and when would switch positions, she said she noticed he kept staring at my cock and not her, and jokingly said the next day when it was just us, I think Brad (fake name) wanted to suck your cock last night...did you see where all his attention was??? We just kind of laughed it off. This will be relevant at the end of this story.

Eventually I started to fuck her elsewhere, sometimes my place, sometimes hotels, sometimes their place, it would be sporadic. Since I naturally starting seeing him way less he began sending me emails and texts asking me to describe the nights I spent with his wife. He wanted to know details like where she took her clothes off, what positions we f**ked in, did anyone see us, and just as overall many details as possible. I didn't realize he was requesting this without her knowledge, so I told her about it casually one day and she was surprised. She got pretty angry about it, feeling like he was breaking their trust about being open about the cuckolding etc. So the next time we got together after finding out, she insisted we fuck at her house in their bed...then she told him come in and watch since he loved hearing about all the details so much. He stood at the end of the bed like he did when this first started, but she said no get over here and watch me get fucked up close since you love hearing every single detail...prompting him to crawl towards the top of the bed where we were.

This is where the persuasion started...now hes basically laying under us while were fucking, then she pulls my cock out of her juicy pussy so its super wet and gets on her knees to start sucking it, he started to slide back down the bed and she said unh uhhhh stay right here and watch me suck...matter of fact I want you to suck it with me....he hesitantly sat there, so she goes back to sucking and then breaks off and gives him a big tongue kiss, and while kissing starts simultaneously pulling his head in closer to where my cock is...she stopped and started sucking again, then started kissing him again back and forth bringing him closer and closer to my cock each time...Eventually hes right there and she just whispered "suck it for me...". He put his mouth on the tip but was still reluctant, so she demonstrated a little more...showing him by sucking slow with a wide mouth up and down the shaft..thats when he finally gave in and began sucking the whole cock embracing what was happening. At this point I laid back and they were taking turns with her giving him encouragement when it was his turn. She was also stroking his cock with her hand as he was sucking and then teasing him for getting aroused, telling him see look how much you like this...then she brought up how she could tell he wanted to suck the cock that was giving him his creampies since he first laid eyes on it...This lasted for a few minutes and then she pulled him off because she said "dont make him cum" thats for me.

Even though this was kind of hot at the moment, she told me he cried himself to sleep that night and was really sad over the next few days because he couldnt believe he crossed his hard line. But eventually he would do it a second time, then a third, and now him fluffing is a part of our routine. So all in all a persuasive woman is usually the key to getting a guy to suck his first cock, unless he already genuinely wants to do it, then all the above isnt necessary lol.

Recently I found myself in a situation to persuade a guy to try sucking cock with me. It was so intense and such a massive turn on for him to do it for me and with me. It's not the first time that I've been able to experience that, but it certainly has been a long time since I enjoyed a threesome with guys willing to excitement like that. As open-minded and sexual as my husband is, and despite the fact that he actually enjoys eating other men's cum off of me, he has zero interest in actually having a dick in his mouth which is completely understandable. But I do wonder, there something that would get you to try it out?
I think I would need to be very, very flexible and have little more length. lol

All it usually takes is some persuasion or coercion from the wife/girlfriend and a guy will be sucking away.

I'm a bull and have been dealing with this guys wife for almost 2 years now. He claimed to be 100% heterosexual with a very hard line about never doing any "gay shit". He does love eating creampies out of his wife after I'm done wearing her out, so after this arrangement started we let him watch the first few times and he'd get his creampie after watching when I would leave. During the first or second time he sat at the end of the bed and watched me fuck his wife, and when would switch positions, she said she noticed he kept staring at my cock and not her, and jokingly said the next day when it was just us, I think Brad (fake name) wanted to suck your cock last night...did you see where all his attention was??? We just kind of laughed it off. This will be relevant at the end of this story.

Eventually I started to fuck her elsewhere, sometimes my place, sometimes hotels, sometimes their place, it would be sporadic. Since I naturally starting seeing him way less he began sending me emails and texts asking me to describe the nights I spent with his wife. He wanted to know details like where she took her clothes off, what positions we f**ked in, did anyone see us, and just as overall many details as possible. I didn't realize he was requesting this without her knowledge, so I told her about it casually one day and she was surprised. She got pretty angry about it, feeling like he was breaking their trust about being open about the cuckolding etc. So the next time we got together after finding out, she insisted we fuck at her house in their bed...then she told him come in and watch since he loved hearing about all the details so much. He stood at the end of the bed like he did when this first started, but she said no get over here and watch me get fucked up close since you love hearing every single detail...prompting him to crawl towards the top of the bed where we were.

This is where the persuasion started...now hes basically laying under us while were fucking, then she pulls my cock out of her juicy pussy so its super wet and gets on her knees to start sucking it, he started to slide back down the bed and she said unh uhhhh stay right here and watch me suck...matter of fact I want you to suck it with me....he hesitantly sat there, so she goes back to sucking and then breaks off and gives him a big tongue kiss, and while kissing starts simultaneously pulling his head in closer to where my cock is...she stopped and started sucking again, then started kissing him again back and forth bringing him closer and closer to my cock each time...Eventually hes right there and she just whispered "suck it for me...". He put his mouth on the tip but was still reluctant, so she demonstrated a little more...showing him by sucking slow with a wide mouth up and down the shaft..thats when he finally gave in and began sucking the whole cock embracing what was happening. At this point I laid back and they were taking turns with her giving him encouragement when it was his turn. She was also stroking his cock with her hand as he was sucking and then teasing him for getting aroused, telling him see look how much you like this...then she brought up how she could tell he wanted to suck the cock that was giving him his creampies since he first laid eyes on it...This lasted for a few minutes and then she pulled him off because she said "dont make him cum" thats for me.

Even though this was kind of hot at the moment, she told me he cried himself to sleep that night and was really sad over the next few days because he couldnt believe he crossed his hard line. But eventually he would do it a second time, then a third, and now him fluffing is a part of our routine. So all in all a persuasive woman is usually the key to getting a guy to suck his first cock, unless he already genuinely wants to do it, then all the above isnt necessary lol.

Lol, based on your story, he already wanted to do it. His wife just gave him the cover to do it without breaking his ego as a "straight" guy.

I'd have to get to know them pretty well. I don't want to suck a guys dick if he's one of those guys who calls himself straight but secretly desires getting his dick sucked by another man. It's okay if they're in the closet and want to be discreet though, I respect their decision to keep their sexuality private. I just don't want to suck some guys dick and then have him treating me differently afterwards because he can't handle his unresolved shame of being gay or bisexual.

Recently I found myself in a situation to persuade a guy to try sucking cock with me. It was so intense and such a massive turn on for him to do it for me and with me. It's not the first time that I've been able to experience that, but it certainly has been a long time since I enjoyed a threesome with guys willing to excitement like that. As open-minded and sexual as my husband is, and despite the fact that he actually enjoys eating other men's cum off of me, he has zero interest in actually having a dick in his mouth which is completely understandable. But I do wonder, there something that would get you to try it out?
Ask, just ask

Back