Men, what would it take for you to suck a dick?

At this point I would just need to be single. I've been bicurious for years, but didn't realize it until I was already married. I don't want to cheat on my wife even though our marriage is sexless for medical reasons.

At this point I would just need to be single. I've been bicurious for years, but didn't realize it until I was already married. I don't want to cheat on my wife even though our marriage is sexless for medical reasons.
I prefer not cheating on my wife but I also prefer satisfying my sexual needs. I consider sucking cock a lesser form of cheating. And even if my wife and I were still having sex, she couldn’t give me what a cock does.

I prefer not cheating on my wife but I also prefer satisfying my sexual needs. I consider sucking cock a lesser form of cheating. And even if my wife and I were still having sex, she couldn’t give me what a cock does.
Not judging you, but I'm not willing to cheat on my wife. And I can't justify divorcing her when I had asked her to marry me in the first place. It feels too much like abandonment.

If she told me to go out and play, or introduced me to somebody and encouraged us to play, that would be different. I didn't sign up for celibacy, but I did agree to monogamy. It's not like she wants our marriage to be sexless either, but cancer and surgically-induced menopause fucked her over.

Not judging you, but I'm not willing to cheat on my wife. And I can't justify divorcing her when I had asked her to marry me in the first place. It feels too much like abandonment. If she told me to go out and play, or introduced me to somebody and encouraged us to play, that would be different. I didn't sign up for celibacy, but I did agree to monogamy.
I admire your devotion to your vows. You are a better man than me.

Recently I found myself in a situation to persuade a guy to try sucking cock with me. It was so intense and such a massive turn on for him to do it for me and with me. It's not the first time that I've been able to experience that, but it certainly has been a long time since I enjoyed a threesome with guys willing to excitement like that. As open-minded and sexual as my husband is, and despite the fact that he actually enjoys eating other men's cum off of me, he has zero interest in actually having a dick in his mouth which is completely understandable. But I do wonder, there something that would get you to try it out?
All I need is another cock. I wish my wife were into me sucking cock, but no such luck!

Recently I found myself in a situation to persuade a guy to try sucking cock with me. It was so intense and such a massive turn on for him to do it for me and with me. It's not the first time that I've been able to experience that, but it certainly has been a long time since I enjoyed a threesome with guys willing to excitement like that. As open-minded and sexual as my husband is, and despite the fact that he actually enjoys eating other men's cum off of me, he has zero interest in actually having a dick in his mouth which is completely understandable. But I do wonder, there something that would get you to try it out?
You (a female) asking me… and encouraging me… never done it

Back