Men, what would it take for you to suck a dick?

After I came out to my wife about being bisexual and she accepted it, we had many discussions about it. To my surprise she said she would prefer that I suck married men. I soon found out that the world is filled with men who do not get good oral sex from there wives. These are the men I suck.

I answered rather quickly, so I decided to add some clarification to my cock-jerk reaction. Regarding the type of cock I prefer: it should be cut (not a fan of foreskin), straight, not too thick, not too short or too long (maybe 5 to 8 inches). I'd also want the guy to be attractive to me - not a model, but I wouldn't turn down a good looking face and toned body attached to that good looking cock.
Personally I wouldn't need all of those requirements, but it's certainly not too much to ask.

The real challenge is finding the guy and setting up a time and place to suck a cock. Theres times when I want to suck a cock so bad i cant stand it. But damn the amount of effort to find a place and time because most guys want to be discrete, worried about this and that etc. all valid points but you got a willing mouth here. Fucking use me!! All you have to do is ask.

Recently I found myself in a situation to persuade a guy to try sucking cock with me. It was so intense and such a massive turn on for him to do it for me and with me. It's not the first time that I've been able to experience that, but it certainly has been a long time since I enjoyed a threesome with guys willing to excitement like that. As open-minded and sexual as my husband is, and despite the fact that he actually enjoys eating other men's cum off of me, he has zero interest in actually having a dick in his mouth which is completely understandable. But I do wonder, there something that would get you to try it out?
Nothing hotter than sucking cock with someone else (done both MMF and MMM 3somes). Absolutely enjoy sucking cock and wish I had the opportunity to do it more often.

After I came out to my wife about being bisexual and she accepted it, we had many discussions about it. To my surprise she said she would prefer that I suck married men. I soon found out that the world is filled with men who do not get good oral sex from there wives. These are the men I suck.
Your wife is such a humanitarian.

I'm bi-curious. I know it feels so good to be sucked so I wonder if it feels good to do the sucking. I want the full experience of cum in mouth and swallowing. I have cleaned my wife up after fucking her tits but I bet it is not the same. I have thought about being handcuffed or tied to make sure I don't whimp out.

I'm bi-curious. I know it feels so good to be sucked so I wonder if it feels good to do the sucking. I want the full experience of cum in mouth and swallowing. I have cleaned my wife up after fucking her tits but I bet it is not the same. I have thought about

being handcuffed or tied to make sure I don't whimp out.
I sucked my first cock last summer it was all I imagined the feeling when he cums in your mouth is awsome ps I swallowed .

It has been a long time and I would definitely do it again...Preferably with a married friend that I enjoyed doing other activities with and then enjoy satisfying my urge to pleasure him and his cock on a regular basis. Trust to be discrete and he would get to enjoy the benefits of a regular cocksucker. Reciprocating would not be required nor turned down and an active imagination to try various positions, ideas and locations to create additional excitement would be a big plus.

Last edited:
Back