Men, what would it take for you to suck a dick?

I prefer not cheating on my wife but I also prefer satisfying my sexual needs. I consider sucking cock a lesser form of cheating. And even if my wife and I were still having sex, she couldn’t give me what a cock does.
Very well put And I feel the same way.

Your fingernails on the nose of my neck as you look into my eyes, smile coolly and push me down to my task. After, the bright smile on your face as I show you the prize I earned and you caress my ears as I swallow for you.

It wouldn't take all that much for me...opportunity mainly...with a nice guy, preferably smooth and cut and I'd be all in...so to speak :) ...I have only sucked cock twice but I did enjoy it and neither time did they cum in my mouth but I would like to try that sometime ;)

Recently I found myself in a situation to persuade a guy to try sucking cock with me. It was so intense and such a massive turn on for him to do it for me and with me. It's not the first time that I've been able to experience that, but it certainly has been a long time since I enjoyed a threesome with guys willing to excitement like that. As open-minded and sexual as my husband is, and despite the fact that he actually enjoys eating other men's cum off of me, he has zero interest in actually having a dick in his mouth which is completely understandable. But I do wonder, there something that would get you to try it out?
Being asked to by my partner, because it turns her on. Or told to!

I love to suck cock, and my wife encourages it!
The first time I sucked a cock with my wife in the room (we were at a wild party at the time) I thought he had his hand in my hair, gently pulling it to move my head back and forward… but then, with a jolt of arousal, I realised it was my wife’s hand in my hair!

Men, what would it take for you to suck a dick?​

A Dominant leaning Woman saying that it would give Her Great Pleasure seeing it, but of course I would have to be dressed up in my sissy alter ego outfit.

Well I haven't sucked one--yet, so I'm probably in your target answer pool.

I have thought about it--more and more often. The impediments are: Convincing myself it's worth a try; figuring out a way to have the opportunity without outing myself to more than my suckee; and feeling safe from STIs.

Overcoming those things? Top of the list would be an m/f couple who approached me rather than vice-versa, especially if I knew and trusted them. If she got me worked up and horny, I don't think it would take a lot to make the jump whether I knew in advance or not.

Past that, it's hard to think of a realistic scenario. Bar pickup? Anonymity gets a checkmark, STIs, not so much. Online match? That doesn't work so hot even for hetero matches.

Recently I found myself in a situation to persuade a guy to try sucking cock with me. It was so intense and such a massive turn on for him to do it for me and with me. It's not the first time that I've been able to experience that, but it certainly has been a long time since I enjoyed a threesome with guys willing to excitement like that. As open-minded and sexual as my husband is, and despite the fact that he actually enjoys eating other men's cum off of me, he has zero interest in actually having a dick in his mouth which is completely understandable. But I do wonder, there something that would get you to try it out?
My hope is to find a couple to have some fun with… my wife is very closed minded(and legged at this point) s3xually so I know there’s no chance of us finding a cock to experiment with. But… a nice couple who want to help me learn would be all it takes…I’d love to suck a cock with a woman. Sharing it… kissing as we enjoy that nice hard cock

Maybe reincarnation. If we alternate sexes, then I will be female in my next life. But with the same personality, maybe I would be a nun choosing celibacy to spend more time on academic interests in a dark age.

Back