Men, what would it take for you to suck a dick?

Recently I found myself in a situation to persuade a guy to try sucking cock with me. It was so intense and such a massive turn on for him to do it for me and with me. It's not the first time that I've been able to experience that, but it certainly has been a long time since I enjoyed a threesome with guys willing to excitement like that. As open-minded and sexual as my husband is, and despite the fact that he actually enjoys eating other men's cum off of me, he has zero interest in actually having a dick in his mouth which is completely understandable. But I do wonder, there something that would get you to try it out?
A simple “Suck this cock baby” would suffice for me. This is actually one of my biggest fantasies ever!! Your husband is the luckiest man on earth to be in this situation and I can assure you theirs thousands of men who would jump at the chance to do this for a woman. Honestly, a lot of married men are sucking cock without their wives knowing about it. Just visit an ABS. But having the wives (or GF) pushing it on them would be like a dream cum true! If it were me Id suck that cock the most sensual and erotic way I could hoping it make your pussy super wet. Ive shared a BBC with my other fwb and it was bliss!! Both of us sliding our tongues up and down his shaft admiring and worshipping it. He was moaning like crazy. Wed swap sucking his balls and taking it fully in our mouths. Watching my friend trying to take on that big cock was amazing and he loved watching me too. So yea, i think id do that for a woman with even just a look.

I just have to be attracted to the guy
Or at the very least attracted to his cock
Not too fat not too hairy
But the situation with a decent looking guy with a nice cock
I’ll take him right to the balls

The fingernails of your one hand clasping my left testicle while the fingernails of your other hand caress my neck as you push my head down onto his shaft. You whisper, "do this for me and I will let you lick me clean after I fuck him."

I would like to try, but aside from the cheating aspect (which has already stopped me considering females), I would really prefer to have my wife with me as I experience sucking a cock.

Problem is, last the topic came up, her comment was - I don't mind if you want to try, but I don't want to see.

Back