Men who like masturbating with other men

Is there a problem here.....??....When you want me to cum.....Just start telling me you want me to shoot it....

Last edited:
I used to love masturbating with other boys at school. It was a great opportunity for showing off your erection, your wanking technique, how long you could edge and how far you could shoot. Times since I've wanked with other men it's been less of a display, more just sexual release, but I still enjoy it.

I have enjoyed it with other guys over a webcam but never with a group in person. I've looked for local masturbation groups on google but most of the results local to me haven't had any updates in years.

Dumb question but are there other names or keywords for these types of groups I can search and maybe get more recent or active results?

I have enjoyed it with other guys over a webcam but never with a group in person. I've looked for local masturbation groups on google but most of the results local to me haven't had any updates in years.

Dumb question but are there other names or keywords for these types of groups I can search and maybe get more recent or active results?
I've seen ads for "(name of city) Jacks". But haven't looked in a while. Try a Google search

A group of five other guys and me used to jerk off together. The only rule was that cum shots were to be announced so the others could pause their stroking and watch the cum fly. And did it ever!
There was never more action than just jerking our own cocks. Damn!

Loads of fun (pun intended) for all of us.

This is something I never came across (pardon the pun) growing up. I’ve never been asked or heard about people I knew jerking off together. I wouldn’t have been interested growing up, but now…if I walked into a sauna and there were people i didn’t know partaking…I might join. My question is, how does it not turn into a blowjob circle or gangbang? If you’re willing to jerk off with other men, is there some kind of line you still won’t cross to suck a dick or get ass fucked?

This is something I never came across (pardon the pun) growing up. I’ve never been asked or heard about people I knew jerking off together. I wouldn’t have been interested growing up, but now…if I walked into a sauna and there were people i didn’t know partaking…I might join. My question is, how does it not turn into a blowjob circle or gangbang? If you’re willing to jerk off with other men, is there some kind of line you still won’t cross to suck a dick or get ass fucked?
Growing up, there were a bunch of us boys that lived in the same neighborhood. It wasn't a regular thing but it was not uncommon for three or four of us to be jacking off together. None of us ever offered to touch the other's cock for fear of being thought a queer. But now if I were to be with someone else jacking off I'm quite sure his cock would be in my mouth!

Growing up, there were a bunch of us boys that lived in the same neighborhood. It wasn't a regular thing but it was not uncommon for three or four of us to be jacking off together. None of us ever offered to touch the other's cock for fear of being thought a queer. But now if I were to be with someone else jacking off I'm quite sure his cock would be in my mouth!
That would be a great time to 69

I did that too at my all boys school, with our cocks and balls fully out. But with us feeling each others sex kur and jacking each other off seemed the natural thing to do.
How did you not end up on your knees with some of those cocks in your mouth😛😛😛

Back