Men who like masturbating with other men

This is great fun. I love watching men playing with their own cocks. Mostly this is a cam even for me. But I have occasionally found a chance here and there to do it in person. It’s addictive. I have explored successfully a few times on sniffies dot com. I’ve been able to organize a couple of meet ups while traveling for work mostly.

I’ve also over the years had a few Skype friends that I have jacked off with on camera regularly. That’s fun too!

I have never done this but would love to! I think it would be so hot to get to know another guy so intimately, understand what gets them off, and how. I only know myself and exploring with another person would be great, and see where it all goes. Who knows, we might find we enjoy other activities, too.

It is amazing... I was stroking g away on a nude beach, when all of a sudden some guy is sitting next to me. We looked at each other... checked each others cock and just kept going. I went to reach o er to touch my first ever cock, but he blew and got up and walked away

It is amazing... I was stroking g away on a nude beach, when all of a sudden some guy is sitting next to me. We looked at each other... checked each others cock and just kept going. I went to reach o er to touch my first ever cock, but he blew and got up and walked away
I don't understand that. If I'd found you stroking on a nude beach, I'd have asked politely if you'd like me to suck your cock. When you said Yes, I'd have sucked you until you came in my mouth.

I like the idea of watching a mainstream movie or show with a lot of sex. Maybe Spartacus. We are sitting on the couch and a protracted sex scene starts playing. He rubs his dick through his pants until he sees me glance over. He then pull his dick out of his pants and starts rubbing it. I can see him touching himself out of the corner of my eye. I’m trying not to look and I’m keeping my hands to my side. He then grabs my wrist closest to him and places my hand on his warm and hard dick. He wraps my fingers around it and starts moving my hand up and down, stroking his cock. I look over at what he is having my hand do. I see a bead of pre cum forming at the tip. I look up at him. As soon as I make eye contact, he reaches behind my head and pulls me down until his cock pushes against my face. His pre cum smears against my cheek. I pull up slightly, but only to be met with him pushing back down. This time he has secured his cock with his other hand and guides the tip to my mouth as he forced my head down, making me take him into my mouth.

See my problem would be that I would be asking if I could suck it. If there were more than just the two of us I would be trying to get somebody to fuck me while I sucked the other one. It would be hard for me to settle for just jacking off.
Maybe I`m a slut....

I like the idea of watching a mainstream movie or show with a lot of sex. Maybe Spartacus. We are sitting on the couch and a protracted sex scene starts playing. He rubs his dick through his pants until he sees me glance over. He then pull his dick out of his pants and starts rubbing it. I can see him touching himself out of the corner of my eye. I’m trying not to look and I’m keeping my hands to my side. He then grabs my wrist closest to him and places my hand on his warm and hard dick. He wraps my fingers around it and starts moving my hand up and down, stroking his cock. I look over at what he is having my hand do. I see a bead of pre cum forming at the tip. I look up at him. As soon as I make eye contact, he reaches behind my head and pulls me down until his cock pushes against my face. His pre cum smears against my cheek. I pull up slightly, but only to be met with him pushing back down. This time he has secured his cock with his other hand and guides the tip to my mouth as he forced my head down, making me take him into my mouth.
I watched Showgirls with a friend when I was a freshmen in college. We were both so turned on, we agreed to it was alright to whip it out and masturbate during the movie. It was very hot, and a few days later, we brought it up when we were alone trying to go to sleep in the same room, and we both began masturbating again describing to each other how we like to touch ourselves. I think we both felt weird and guilty about it, so we didn’t do it again, but that was my first experience playing with guys.

Back