Men who like masturbating with other men

I started back when I was 19, we had an old tree house out in the woods. My friend was a year younger, we had some of his father's Playboy magazines, looking at the centerfolds we got hard. There was a hole in the floor, we called it the mouse hole. We'd take turns putting are hard cocks thought the hole. The other person would go below, we started stroking each other off, as you looked at the hotties. It progressed, at a point I took his cock in my mouth, I am sure that was his first blow job.
Later in life I would jack off with another guys, but wanted some naked babes in the room to watch us. Quite exciting, the girls loved to watch and would often join in the fun!

Last edited:
use to jo for best friend to watch, he had ED then it became him jo me. that led to him watching me do someone and then him jo me as i sucked another. also like him jo me as a nude stranger watched

I started back when I was 19, we had an old tree house out in the woods. My friend was a year younger, we had some of his father's Playboy magazines, looking at the centerfolds we got hard. There was a hole in the floor, we called it the mouse hole. We'd take turns putting are hard cocks thought the hole. The other person would go below, we started stroking each other off, as you looked at the hotties. It progressed, at a point I took his cock in my mouth, I am sure that was his first blow job.
Later in life I would jack off with another guys, but wanted some naked babes in the room to watch us. Quite exciting, the girls loved to watch and would often join in the fun!

On one adventure I was over a JO buddy's house, his wife was the type that got off watching us. She had a female friend of similar persuasion there too. The two women suggested if we wanted to see them get naked, we would have to each put on garter type panty hose before we had our fun. I enjoy wearing stockings and panties, so we figured what the hell. It was a win..win for all of us.

Attachments

• bc 101.jpg
    bc 101.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 22
Did the same thing with a couple of guys when I was way younger

I have never done this but would love to! I think it would be so hot to get to know another guy so intimately, understand what gets them off, and how. I only know myself and exploring with another person would be great, and see where it all goes. Who knows, we might find we enjoy other activities, too.
Nothing like a round of golf with a buddy with a boner.

Also, I used to jerk off with buddies, not eachother, but all at the same time same room. Was super hot
Also, I used to jerk off with buddies, not eachother, but all at the same time same room. Was super hot

My best friend and I used to jack each other off at end of night after going out. It progressed to each one of us giving head, but only sucked each other off once. It was super erotic. We stopped after a few months. We are still close friends married and both love pussy. For both of us the only male experience. I still fantasize about a hard cock but also women. Best of both worlds. I’ve considered trying online JO sites but not sure….?

Back