Men who like masturbating with other men

I love to frot with a hot guy, kiss as we do it. Don't waste a drop of cum.
The thought of me lying on my back hard as a rock and a hot guy getting on top of me with his hard cock on top of mine is a favorite fantasy. Our hips rocking as I grab his ass and we kiss. Then I grab one side as he grabs the other and we slowly stroke each other cumming and letting our cum mix together and using it to lube. Yikes!!

The thought of me lying on my back hard as a rock and a hot guy getting on top of me with his hard cock on top of mine is a favorite fantasy. Our hips rocking as I grab his ass and we kiss. Then I grab one side as he grabs the other and we slowly stroke each other cumming and letting our cum mix together and using it to lube. Yikes!!
Yummmm!!!

I think it would be fun to do this anonymously in a gym shower or steam room. Just locking eyes as we both stroke ourselves off from across the room. No speaking. Just moaning and breathing.
This is where I’ve been lucky a couple times. In a steam room with a random man. Each of us revealing more, and then touching ourselves growing hard together.
Ending in mutual orgasms.

I'm about to jerk my big cock, anyone want to join in? Big cocked men highly encouraged!

Attachments

• 1703856137728.png
    1703856137728.png
    227.1 KB · Views: 22
Back