Men who like masturbating with other men

Just waiting for the right person at the right moment. Would love rub someone's dick with a pair of panties

Yesterday I was hoping to stop at a outdoor area that I know of for some mutual fun. Unfortunately I needed to pass on it this time. Maybe have another opportunity within the next week.

Yesterday I was hoping to stop at a outdoor area that I know of for some mutual fun. Unfortunately I needed to pass on it this time. Maybe have another opportunity within the next week.
Keep us posted. We’d love to hear about it!

Yep I have a friend that I go over to every now and then. He's 30 years my senior but we often exchange massages in the nude which usually ends up with me giving him a handjob until he shoots his load all over my fingers ..which I promptly use to stroke mine. The after we usually cuddle an take a short nap and restart the process

Yep I have a friend that I go over to every now and then. He's 30 years my senior but we often exchange massages in the nude which usually ends up with me giving him a handjob until he shoots his load all over my fingers ..which I promptly use to stroke mine. The after we usually cuddle an take a short nap and restart the process

That turned me on, man. very hot, nice to have someone like that :D

Online masturbating with other men

I love masturbating with other men, groups in particular, which I’ve done a lot at saunas. But while I’m waiting for saunas to open up again properly I’ve gone online. Had some super hot stroking sessions on Skype. Dressed up, stripped slowly, talked dirty, been ordered around. Has made me almost as horny as being in the room - love stroking my hard cock for someone and seeing them get hard watching…

Something like this? It was a lot of fun. Cum is the best lube.

https://www.***********/s/ko562szkndgur4b/Shooting Our Loads.mp4?dl=0

That is so hot. Watching each other stroke and feeling the others cum.

A jerk buddy sounds good in theory, but if you pull your hard dick out in front of me, I'm going to want to do more than watch each other jerk ;)

It's been a persistent hope of mine to find FWB for mutual masturbation for starters then progress to oral if agreeable and all else goes well.

A jerk buddy sounds good in theory, but if you pull your hard dick out in front of me, I'm going to want to do more than watch each other jerk ;)

Whether it is jerking with another or if it should move on to sucking either are equally satisfying to me. I understand the urge and desire to move from jerking on to hopefully mutual oral. My turn on is the watching and being watched first and foremost. Moving to sucking each other is a bonus.

Whether it is jerking with another or if it should move on to sucking either are equally satisfying to me. I understand the urge and desire to move from jerking on to hopefully mutual oral. My turn on is the watching and being watched first and foremost. Moving to sucking each other is a bonus.

Gotta love that aspect of it as well. It's a huge turn on seeing someone else be free. And also knowing they are watching you being turned on themselves.

Back