Men who like masturbating with other men

Totally down for this but so hard to find the right guy to be friends with and enjoy a good JO with.
So many fakes in different platforms

I sometimes get on cam4 to let guys watch me jerk off. I have some regulars, and I love it when they come into the room. I tell every other guy that I love to jerk off for him and he's in charge of me. Once or twice I've let a regular call me and chat me up while I jerked off for the room.

I love it.

I recently had the privilege of being on video until we both cameā€¦it was really fun, though if we were in person I am sure that I would have ended up with his beautiful cock in my mouth, and cum in my stomachā€¦

cam sure when i can.. with someone else.. not enough! and usually ends more which is perfect!

I love masturbating with another man on cam. I have yet to do it in person but hope to one day.

If you're looking for an online cam jerkoff bud, hit me up.... especially if you don't object to me enjoying my dildo which i also love doing on cam.

I love masturbating with another man on cam. I have yet to do it in person but hope to one day.

If you're looking for an online cam jerkoff bud, hit me up.... especially if you don't object to me enjoying my dildo which i also love doing on cam.
That would be awesome. Message me please

Back