Mental images

Originally posted by ILOVEMYSISTER
and I was told it was this one!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm ... Now why would I think it might be the one called Story Ideas?

Last edited:
Stick lust

Gabe, that's so you. Who needs a third dimension when one can simply rub two sticks together and make fire.

Love the use of frisson; I am frissoning right now.

Perdita

Gabriel_Lee said:
Now why would I think it might be the one called Story Ideas?

Dear GL,
No, I think that's the forum where they talk about garderobes.
MG
Isn't 'frisson' something you go to a hairdresser to have taken care of?

Last edited:
Case in point

I must confess to beginning to develop a strong mental image of our new friend ILOVEMYSISTER.

TheEarl said:
Do you do what I do and have mental images of Literotica literati which are often completely different to what that person actually looks like?

Someone on Lit (who shall remain nameless unless she wants to claim the quote) said that she pictured me as looking like a younger Dr Cox. It's nothing like what I look like, but it's a mental image she has.

Anyone else do this, or am I on my own?

The Earl
What a perfect thread... I don't ever post with any of you but just had to tell someone...

OK Last night, I had this dream about Hamletmachine... His persona in that AV of his where it looks like he's doing some Shakespeare stuff... I recognized him over an ice bin in a restaurant... said hey, you're Hamlet, aren't you?
He was kinda, "ahhhh yeah, how do you know me"? From Lit I tell him and he smiles.. then it gets fuzzy and gone, you know....

I haven't a clue about him but must have some subconscious memory of his AV...

And No... I don't usually have dreams about Lit members. Fantasies sometimes, but not dreams... :):devil:

just had to share

Re: Case in point

Gabriel_Lee said:
I must confess to beginning to develop a strong mental image of our new friend ILOVEMYSISTER.

Dear GL,
Persistent bugger, ain't he? Knows what he wants and isn't afraid to ask for it.
MG

Hi Image

What a perfect Lit. name. Thanks for the dream share. Do you know the play, "Hamlet Machine"? You might enjoy it. I'll have to look up this Lit. Dane now.

Regards, Perdita

Re: Hi Image

perdita said:
[B
What a perfect Lit. name. Thanks for the dream share. Do you know the play, "Hamlet Machine"? You might enjoy it. I'll have to look up this Lit. Dane now.

Regards, Perdita [/B]

Never heard of the play... didn't realize that was the reference... Now I will defintely seek it out.
Thanks perdita

MG and Rainbow: he writes more like a weasal or skunk. That kind of incest isn't cute, btw. Just saying.

Perdita

hiya

anyone got a mental image of me yet??? giggle.

oh that old picture, well it is about 2 yrs old now.

hay sister shagger i think you may be in the wrong place, the local prison's down the road a bit, oops sorry am i being a bit forward here, i aint in the clique you know.

Re: hiya

LorriLove said:
hay sister shagger i think you may be in the wrong place, the local prison's down the road a bit, oops sorry am i being a bit forward here, i aint in the clique you know.
Lorri, love, you can be in my clique; been watching your arrival (not that kind) on the AH.

On some other thread (the one about online personas I think) I mentioned liking your lewd humour (put the u in for the UKers) and frank plain speaking. This one is as good as can be for the subject.

regards, Perdita :)

Gabriel_Lee said:
I think he's cute. Do you think we can adopt him?

Only if he's forum-trained. I don't want him leaving little treads all over the place.

The Earl

I think you all frightened him off.

Don't think he liked the idea of a hamster cage. Those wheels are a bugger to run in, things get caught in the gaps...

Very good point, Earl, you practical man you.

MG & GL: if you find the sister bugger keep him off the AH, please; maybe take him to the GB or Playground.

respectfully as can be, Perdita

Back