I would know - right?

Instead, I stuck to my guns
And am doing more
Than I ever thought when I started.

The beauty of nursing
Is I could change my job
Almost completely
Tomorrow
Without doing more than simply applying.

If I had become a doctor
All those years ago,
I’d feel rather pigeonholed right now,
Doing what I was boarded to
And not the new and exciting things
I’m currently certifying in.

My English professor
During my first year of college
Spoke about what his wife did
One time
And I was convinced.

Thank you to her,
The nameless CRNA
Who made crazy goals seem achievable
To this girl still in her senior year
Of high school.

This got out of hand…
And here I wanted to say
The best things
I’ve pulled out of a colon
Were

- a toothbrush
- a pencil
- a 50” double-ended, purple dildo
- a peeled potato
- a whole eggplant
- so very many shampoo bottles

- oh, and your cock out of mine 😏
❤️ happy Thursday, Darling.
No way. How could somebody swallow those things. :oops:

Nurses week day 4

I was never tempted
To become a doctor.

Even when I was told
That I’d be great at it.

If that was in my cards,
I would know - right?

Instead, I stuck to my guns
And am doing more
Than I ever thought when I started.

The beauty of nursing
Is I could change my job
Almost completely
Tomorrow
Without doing more than simply applying.

If I had become a doctor
All those years ago,
I’d feel rather pigeonholed right now,
Doing what I was boarded to
And not the new and exciting things
I’m currently certifying in.

My English professor
During my first year of college
Spoke about what his wife did
One time
And I was convinced.

Thank you to her,
The nameless CRNA
Who made crazy goals seem achievable
To this girl still in her senior year
Of high school.

This got out of hand…
And here I wanted to say
The best things
I’ve pulled out of a colon
Were

- a toothbrush
- a pencil
- a 50” double-ended, purple dildo
- a peeled potato
- a whole eggplant
- so very many shampoo bottles

- oh, and your cock out of mine 😏
❤️ happy Thursday, Darling.
Indeed, bum fun is best with a lover (kind of implied that there is a body behind it to stop it disappearing, but given some of the haunted Bobbit stories in here I guess that needs to be explicit) and toys with ends or lanyards for fishing back out. Achieving 50" inside is worthy of a clap though.
SIL is an ER theatre nurse and would add to the list 13 jawbreaker/gobstoppers, 3 apples, a rain stick (musical instrument, think Darth Vader light saber sounds as the patient walked), and a largish vibrator still humming from a bride 5 hours before her wedding (one hell of a hens night?). Australian currency is made out of plastic, so many indigenous australians store cash in their "bush purse" (real word here) or rolled up and poked up their bum. You can imagine inebriated/substance intoxicated patients rocking up to the ER to find the $500 they have lost...

Take this piece -
The one I tried so hard
To keep hidden
And safe
From the cruel things
That would tear at it’s
Innocence

Take this piece -
The toughened one
That’s been walls
Of a fortress
Anyone else
Could never hope
To find the key to,
But you
Have found each opening
And exposed my
Depth as you did your own
To me

Take this piece -
The one I held for so long
Only for you,
To hold close
And keep safe
And put walls around
So we may be at peace
Together
Even just for this moment
Where everything
Is as it should be.

Attachments

• DD0A9D86-5459-4770-9FD3-83DC1725CD95.jpeg
    DD0A9D86-5459-4770-9FD3-83DC1725CD95.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 203
My favorite artist / muse in the Lit-land universe. Your talent stands alone , thank you for sharing.

FF

Thank you for what you do and sharing such great pictures. Don’t forget to take care of yourself.

My favorite artist / muse in the Lit-land universe. Your talent stands alone , thank you for sharing.

FF

Thank you, FF. Long time no see. Hope all is well. 🌷

This is unacceptable

Take this piece of art and put it back to the top

It’s okay, MG. I suspect my decreased/extremely slow interaction with comments here has lead to the situation… plus, this is mostly for me. Mostly.

You’re always good to me.

Thank you for what you do and sharing such great pictures. Don’t forget to take care of yourself.

Yep. You’re welcome 😉

I slept for 6 hours yesterday. That’s like… a superhero amount of sleep for me. And I even took a shower instead of working on something else I probably should have.

That’s the difficult thing about taking care of yourself- if you are spending time on you, what are you not spending time on? It’s tough not to feel guilty.

Everything is peachy keen in my life. Thank you for asking. I have a fun fact to share. I do me and lurk or don’t even log on here for long periods but when I do peek in to see what you have been up to with your writing ✍️. It seems that the last thing that you have written I must have really wanted to see it. Positive energy is what I’m going with. That is the effect I get from what I read at random of your posts that you share. To be honest like I said long ago I’m not a big fan of writing messages here on your Palete 🎨 that you paint pictures with using words. But the ones that strike a cord I feel it’s productive to acknowledge your work. Thanks again for sharing. 🤙🌷, I’ll go back to being a silent admirer again now.

FF

Take this piece -
The one I tried so hard
To keep hidden
And safe
From the cruel things
That would tear at it’s
Innocence

Take this piece -
The toughened one
That’s been walls
Of a fortress
Anyone else
Could never hope
To find the key to,
But you
Have found each opening
And exposed my
Depth as you did your own
To me

Take this piece -
The one I held for so long
Only for you,
To hold close
And keep safe
And put walls around
So we may be at peace
Together
Even just for this moment
Where everything
Is as it should be.
Thank you for that piece of you being shared!

Everything is peachy keen in my life. Thank you for asking. I have a fun fact to share. I do me and lurk or don’t even log on here for long periods but when I do peek in to see what you have been up to with your writing ✍️. It seems that the last thing that you have written I must have really wanted to see it. Positive energy is what I’m going with. That is the effect I get from what I read at random of your posts that you share. To be honest like I said long ago I’m not a big fan of writing messages here on your Palete 🎨 that you paint pictures with using words. But the ones that strike a cord I feel it’s productive to acknowledge your work. Thanks again for sharing. 🤙🌷, I’ll go back to being a silent admirer again now.

FF

To my silent admirer,

I think you have some wonderful thoughts and beauty to share, so thank you for feeling safe and opening up here to share them,

Sincerely,
A muse

Thank you for that piece of you being shared!
Love your Ropework!

Thank you, hotcpu. Some days are better than others. Today is a good day.

I hear April showers
Were supposed to
Bring May flowers,
But what if all I want
Is to be the flower
You split apart
To shower yourself
Upon?
April showers still here in mid May, but the flowers are growing.

I can just imagine peeling your petals apart and tasting your nectar like a busy bee, not wanting to miss any.

I like the tie, very neat and snug.

Trying to decide how I’d react to walking in after a day’s work to find you bound like that. I’m sure it would be good. 😉

I don’t know if I would go as far as to say this was “bound,” but I understand the sentiment. Thank you. ☺️

I stopped at the store
Looked for Moochie seeds

Did you find any?
Don’t forget to pick me up
some chocolate.

April showers still here in mid May, but the flowers are growing.

I can just imagine peeling your petals apart and tasting your nectar like a busy bee, not wanting to miss any.

I like the tie, very neat and snug.

Thanks, Todger. Something simple and snug - all I have time for these days. 🌷

Too much pressure. I’d become drought stricken. :ROFLMAO:

Oh no! Will have to figure out a way to release some of that pressure for you! 😜

I hear April showers
Were supposed to
Bring May flowers,
But what if all I want
Is to be the flower
You split apart
To shower yourself
Upon?
I think we are all in agreement with your sentiment lovely Moochie. For do not flowers demand attention by their very nature? And deserve the attention that they receive for their blossoming splendor? Whether kissed by raindrop, dew, or caressed by breezes soft and new; gently raising the folds of the burgeoning petals further. The petals a slipway to the heart, the reward a head of seed bursting forth.

T.

I debated myself on which word I should use. Looks like I lost. 😂

No losing here. Curiosity had me wondering what other word(s) you were debating about using.

I think we are all in agreement with your sentiment lovely Moochie. For do not flowers demand attention by their very nature? And deserve the attention that they receive for their blossoming splendor? Whether kissed by raindrop, dew, or caressed by breezes soft and new; gently raising the folds of the burgeoning petals further. The petals a slipway to the heart, the reward a head of seed bursting forth.

T.

T,

You make a floral arrangement sound like something I should be blushing about! 😊

Tied? Restrained? Dressed? Bundled? Roped? Restricted? Prettied up?

There are plenty of options. Still not sure what would’ve been the best descriptor, honestly, but whatever it is, it looks good on you.

I tend to choose ‘tied’ when I haven’t done something where my movement is restricted. It was really nice to have the rope on for a few minutes… even though it’s bamboo and can’t get very tight.

Can I see you only wearing the rope 🥵🤤

I’ve posted those pictures before (and may again sometime), but for what I needed and how I was feeling, having the dress under was the right choice.

I’ve been feeling especially vulnerable lately, and thus am not likely to show much skin to the world. Sorry.

There is always future Moochie who might be absolutely into it.

I tend to choose ‘tied’ when I haven’t done something where my movement is restricted. It was really nice to have the rope on for a few minutes… even though it’s bamboo and can’t get very tight.

I’ve posted those pictures before (and may again sometime), but for what I needed and how I was feeling, having the dress under was the right choice.

I’ve been feeling especially vulnerable lately, and thus am not likely to show much skin to the world. Sorry.

There is always future Moochie who might be absolutely into it.
Love anything and everything you post 😘 Don’t ever be sorry for being you 🤗

Breaking
Feels more like waves on the shore today
Listening to them
A background
As we talk
And smile
An ask to be explicit
All I can do is try

What’s in the clouds
Burnt by a sunrise?

Promises kept