Moochie’s Mementos (and a pic or two)

November 17, 2022
Stunningly beautiful on the inside, and guess what, stunningly beautiful on the outside, though of course that is no shock. Particularly like the up-skirt angles Moochie, but then I am a closet pervert! I don't want November to end.....
T.

Quite the figure-hugging outfit. No concealed weapons. I'd like to hug your figure too.

I conceal the “weapons” that matter 😉. Look at you with the double entendres… I see you. 🌷

Your patients are so lucky !!!
Are you able to wear your hair down like that at work??

I don’t think they’re very lucky at all if they’re seeing me! 🤣
And no, I wear my hair in a surgeon cap for work… because hair + open body cavities = not so good. 😉

Fitting nicely in both these great outfits to tease and delight 🔥🔥😈

Thank you, hotcpu! 😊🌷

If you’re suggesting there’s some sort of flaw, well... Nope.

You know how to make a girl blush! 🌷

The outfits keep getting better. Spectacular

I dunno about that, but I’ll keep wearing them, that’s for sure! 🌷

Stunningly beautiful on the inside, and guess what, stunningly beautiful on the outside, though of course that is no shock. Particularly like the up-skirt angles Moochie, but then I am a closet pervert! I don't want November to end.....
T.

So sweet, thank you T. 🌷💜

:unsure: Almost a “little teapot” pose. I see the handle but no spout. Steamy, though.

It was quite literally below freezing and I rushed out to take this in my drive! Halfway got something I liked and rushed back in to get warm again. I think my neighbors probably call me the crazy lady (for this and so many other reasons). 🤣

Good morning @Moochienanu . 🤗 🤗
Looking good as always.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and you are staying warm. 🥰🥰

Thanks, blue! It’s getting pretty cold, innit?

Agreed. She is a wonderful writer.

Awe! Shucks! Thanks. 😊 I really don’t think I’m that great, but I enjoy it and it helps me with my decompressing.

All black. I’m a fan. 😍

So am I. I try not to do it too often because it’s too easy to. 🌷

These are great!!!

Thanks! 😊 (Why am I suddenly hungry for Frosted Flakes? Hehe… they’re grrrrreat!)

Holy hell! I thought you looked hot underneath your clothes, but you actually have a really great style❤ Though I still prefer seeing you with your clothes off😏

Back