Moochie’s Mementos (and a pic or two)

Am loving these series of pics.

And of course, when I say loving, I mean stroking my cock vigorously to them

I love these!!! That second post is just sexy AF...

So sweet of you, tnman. Thank you. 🌷

Have loved all you photos for this fine month and look forward to the rest of the month. Such a beautiful woman.

Thank you. Didn’t know you were watching, but now that I do… 🌷

Great pose in the second photo.

That’s my “uh huh? 🤨” pose. I took only two pics (the ones you see), so this is a bit of “what you see…” 😉

Love that look!

Thank you! 🌷

What, no boots? 😁

Gotta wear my regular heels sometimes! 😁

Wow!!!
You've been rocking this, Moochie.
🤗 🤗 :heart: :heart:

Thanks Blue. 🌷

Moochie I have been trying to stop by every few days to appreciate your wonderful November offerings. I must say you never disappoint. Fashionable and brilliant as always. But if you don't mind, I will head off to dream of you in the Nov 21st dress and nothing else. Hope you are having a fantastic November and a blessed Thanksgiving.

Night shift sux. Night shift and harvest time together creates a new level of "I'm tired Boss."

Yeah. I think I have maybe one more year left of nights before I can’t anymore. It’s been a lot the last couple of years. Thanks for sticking it out with me, grumps. 🌷

Am loving these series of pics.

And of course, when I say loving, I mean stroking my cock vigorously to them

Firstly, thank you. I find this series makes me more personable and approachable to male-presenting people (though I have already been told in a pm I’m intimidating this month). I however, don’t post anything for anyone else which brings me to…

Secondly, that is likely what most people with a cock do to my pics, so… meh. I couldn’t care less about what you do while looking at my pictures because I am posting them for me and don’t care to know this. You’re new to this thread, and to interacting with me, so I will let this slide. Once.

What. no gobbling?

oh, there will be much gobbling, but the veg meal I prepare is a far cry from the usual Turkey people eat today. It’s what I want, and that’s what matters. Might share pics of it if you’re nice. 😉

Last edited:
oh, there will be much gobbling, but the veg meal I prepare is a far cry from the usual Turkey people eat today. It’s what I want, and that’s what matters. Might share pics of it if you’re nice. 😉
I always try to be nice, but niceness, like beauty, is very much in the perception of the receiver.

A look at my thanksgiving.

And fuck, am I thankful for the people I love with every ounce of my being.
Beautiful picture of you there Moochie and I bet those roasted veggies were delicious. Lately, I've found that my air fryer does well at that.

I am thankful you are around.
And you are cool.
And that you are my friend.
🤗 🤗Happy Thanksgiving hun. 🥰🥰

Happy thanksgiving to you too, Azul. 🌷

I have studied the veg mix most of which I can identify and on balance I prefer the look of your cleavage. I'm not a fan of sprouts.

Quite delightful

Sprouts grew on me. I like their texture and bitterness that they add in a mix. When they’re small like these they’re especially soft once roasted. I prefer soft, giving veggies opposed to something rubbery and chewy like mushrooms (ick!). 🌷

Lovely you!
No asparagus?

Is that a leaf print? Not good camouflage. ;)

No asparagus, though I do love it - just didn’t look great at the grocer this year.

I have a difficult time blending in… 😉

I am thankful for who you are and what you do...making a difference in life!

Doing my best! Thanks, Awaywego. 😊

Beautiful picture of you there Moochie and I bet those roasted veggies were delicious. Lately, I've found that my air fryer does well at that.

If it was just for me, I would have probably used my air fryer. I still have a half of a butternut squash, so I’ll probably do it that way. Hope you had a great holiday. 🌷

The pan fried veggies looks like it will turn out great. How did it taste? And there is a lot! :)

They turned out perfectly and I have some for leftover meals (I am working through the weekend). I toss my veggies with olive oil and fresh-ground salt before roasting in the oven. They’re so easy and always a great dish. 😊

In
deep breath
sucked through the teeth
careful hand
Not too far
tunnel under
make a home
but it’s the push
Out
that has a wince
and a wish
there was more
than just one
so you press
In
another bevel up
no nerve untouched
a sigh escapes
the feelings flooding
as eyes fill
and the tears pour
Out

Attachments

• 7AA4009A-AEB6-4CB2-B2E7-D54C17FF10D0.jpeg
    7AA4009A-AEB6-4CB2-B2E7-D54C17FF10D0.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 146
Sprouts grew on me. I like their texture and bitterness that they add in a mix. When they’re small like these they’re especially soft once roasted. I prefer soft, giving veggies opposed to something rubbery and chewy like mushrooms (ick!). 🌷
Oh, I do like mushrooms. Best fried in butter with garlic.

In
deep breath
sucked through the teeth
careful hand
Not too far
tunnel under
make a home
but it’s the push
Out
that has a wince
and a wish
there was more
than just one
so you press
In
another bevel up
no nerve untouched
a sigh escapes
the feelings flooding
as eyes fill
and the tears pour
Out

November 25, 2022
I find these images hard to reconcile, but such is the mystery of Moochi

A look at my thanksgiving.

And fuck, am I thankful for the people I love with every ounce of my being.
Lovely set of roasted veggies

November 24, 2022
That is a wonderful looking dress.

In
deep breath
sucked through the teeth
careful hand
Not too far
tunnel under
make a home
but it’s the push
Out
that has a wince
and a wish
there was more
than just one
so you press
In
another bevel up
no nerve untouched
a sigh escapes
the feelings flooding
as eyes fill
and the tears pour
Out
Such pointed imagery (pun, regrettably, intended). Beautiful words that can stir up a myriad of feelings depending on the reader's nature. This was quite potent.

Back