Moochie’s Mementos (and a pic or two)

Rainbow cooties?

This made me snort Jim Beam out my nose, sneeze 4x, then truly laugh out loud. Of course then I HAD to go look at the pics again. . .

Thanks for the good laugh even if my wife was looking at me saying, "Now what the hell are you laughing at???"

This made me snort Jim Beam out my nose, sneeze 4x, then truly laugh out loud. Of course then I HAD to go look at the pics again. . .

Thanks for the good laugh even if my wife was looking at me saying, "Now what the hell are you laughing at???"
:LOL: I never heard of soot sprites. Guard your sprinkles.

Thanks, ginger! I was feeling pretty cute! 😊 🌷

Your photos are always simply stunning.

Thank you, Mlg. The secret is an old iPhone and giving myself 10 seconds to pose - I’m too slow for the 3 seconds now. I blame the cold. 🌷

There's not many that could wear that combo and make it work. Hearts, stars and rainbow socks, who'd have thought it?

This is my hodgepodge. It was the outfit I wore for my second IRL meeting with my Daddy and it was His birthday yesterday. The truth? I can’t remember what I was wearing the day I first met Him. I could tell you everything He was wearing, how His lips felt once the door closed, where I first touched Him and the street corner where it happened… I could tell you what His eyes said and what mine whispered, I could tell you about the sweater I bought in the hours after we met. I could even tell you the date and time and moment my heart plummeted and felt His carry mine… or the two sandwiches He brought to our second anniversary and how they tasted… I could tell you what I was wearing when I told Him I loved Him in so many words and what I was wearing when I told Him in an acrostic weeks before… memory is silly that way, isn’t it?

Fuck.
Sorry about the tangent.
🤷🏼
These things happen in a Moochie brain space. I also think about lots of sex, but people here aren’t interested in that, are they?!?

🤣 you always get me giggling, grumpy. 🌷

You’ve stolen my son’s socks. He wears a pair just like those under his leg splints.

Ha! I think you’ve told me that before, Todger! I’m happy to match a sweet lad like your son. 🌷🌈

Mmm, Hubble, Hubble! :sneaky: Nice background. You make them starships.

The stars on my hips were certain to thank you while removing the dress. 💜

Aren’t the stars just incredible? I only know a handful of things I love more than looking up at a clear night sky full of moonlight and twinkling stars. *sigh*

:LOL: I never heard of soot sprites. Guard your sprinkles.

Keep your sprinkles close! 🤣

Best one yet. I’m not sure why; it’s more accessible? “Realer?” Hard to describe.

But I know what it does to me.

I think I understand - more relatable. It’s absolutely an outfit I have worn many times (and always get compliments on it).

I’m glad it does some things - that’s the point of any self-expression, if you ask me. You want to cause a reaction from someone- it could be yourself, but it’s still someone. 🌷🌷

Back