In
another bevel up
no nerve untouched
a sigh escapes
the feelings flooding
as eyes fill
and the tears pour
Out
I understand the theory of transfer of pain from mentally to physically, but it’s not something I thought you would be doing.

Both yummy photos

Thank you and welcome newcomer. 🌷

That’s really cute! 🥰

I wish I could have worn that at the in-laws’ this Thanksgiving. :ROFLMAO:

You would have looked better than me in that dress and we all know it. 🤣😂🤣 😘😘

Oh, I do like mushrooms. Best fried in butter with garlic.

🤢

I find these images hard to reconcile, but such is the mystery of Moochie

There will always be more layers of complexity to a person of substance than can be easily shared. This thread offers only a small peek. 🌷

Lovely set of roasted veggies

That is a wonderful looking dress.

Such pointed imagery (pun, regrettably, intended). Beautiful words that can stir up a myriad of feelings depending on the reader's nature. This was quite potent.

I had a really good thanksgiving. I hope you did too. 🌷

You know I love a good pun. 😉

I understand the theory of transfer of pain from mentally to physically, but it’s not something I thought you would be doing.

I have been safely engaging in needle and sharps play since 2020… I don’t share it often because it’s not understood well by vanilla-leaning masses - much like most of my odd kinks.

In
deep breath
sucked through the teeth
careful hand
Not too far
tunnel under
make a home
but it’s the push
Out
that has a wince
and a wish
there was more
than just one
so you press
In
another bevel up
no nerve untouched
a sigh escapes
the feelings flooding
as eyes fill
and the tears pour
Out
Does the sensation make your heart race with an adrenalin rush? I would like to be the one to pull them out and swab the wound with alcohol. Would that feel like a relief and penance?
November 25, 2022
I think you’re just winging this one. ;)

In
deep breath
sucked through the teeth
careful hand
Not too far
tunnel under
make a home
but it’s the push
Out
that has a wince
and a wish
there was more
than just one
so you press
In
another bevel up
no nerve untouched
a sigh escapes
the feelings flooding
as eyes fill
and the tears pour
Out
Now this would be a lovely chat, I see it, feel it, just have so many questions!

Does the sensation make your heart race with an adrenalin rush? I would like to be the one to pull them out and swab the wound with alcohol. Would that feel like a relief and penance?

I think you’re just winging this one. ;)

There is a ritual to it at this point. It’s not so much a penance - it is, in a simile, what the exhale of a breath is to the stretching of the lungs, only the alternative to this tightness which needs release. Fuck, that just sounds silly, doesn’t it? 😅

Hehe…that one didn’t fly over my head! 💜

Now this would be a lovely chat, I see it, feel it, just have so many questions!

I can try to answer them, or be as confusing as I was above… 🤣

There is a ritual to it at this point. It’s not so much a penance - it is, in a simile, what the exhale of a breath is to the stretching of the lungs, only the alternative to this tightness which needs release. Fuck, that just sounds silly, doesn’t it? 😅

Hehe…that one didn’t fly over my head! 💜

I can try to answer them, or be as confusing as I was above… 🤣
First, what triggers the need? Is it to heighten or relax? It would seem to be similar to my need for ink but....

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend, Moochie. 🥰 🥰 🤗 🤗

Thank you, Azul. Working, but otherwise a good weekend so far. 🌷

First, what triggers the need? Is it to heighten or relax? It would seem to be similar to my need for ink but....

I wouldn’t say it has a trigger so much as there is simply this want for feeling something. It would be like asking what triggers hunger, there are many answers.

It isn’t to heighten or relax for me, but more of a release of pressure. Like lifting a weight off of my shoulders for a few moments.

Thank you, Azul. Working, but otherwise a good weekend so far. 🌷

I wouldn’t say it has a trigger so much as there is simply this want for feeling something. It would be like asking what triggers hunger, there are many answers.

It isn’t to heighten or relax for me, but more of a release of pressure. Like lifting a weight off of my shoulders for a few moments.
Ahh, now my psychology teacher mind is rolling. I am always looking at alternatives to therapies as each person is different. If this "lifts weight" why not, especially if you can walk away better at the time. Love all you share with us and what you give back in the world. I will, however, stop prying on this. Thank you for sharing.

I do like todays outfit, and always envy you your rural backdrop.

I’ve never truly lived in the city, so I, of course, fantasize about it… perhaps not as much as my mountains covered in trees that I can be fucked against… but I still do. Where was I going with this? 🤔🤣💜

That’s a great outfit you look terrific

Thank you, that’s very kind of you. 🌷

😁

I love both of these pictures and how you look in them.

Thank you, tnman. 🌷

Ahh, now my psychology teacher mind is rolling. I am always looking at alternatives to therapies as each person is different. If this "lifts weight" why not, especially if you can walk away better at the time. Love all you share with us and what you give back in the world. I will, however, stop prying on this. Thank you for sharing.

🌷

*leaves hugs for Moochie*
Hope there were no fryer accidents, electric knife accidents and that kind of thing this weekend.

I think there should be Thanksgiving on your thread in Dec by all those who admire you for the treat that is No pants November 🤪

Hats off to you for taking the effort, not only for yourself but also to post here. It just seems like yesterday you posted your last Nov series :)

Thank you for sharing your lovely thoughts and images Moochie!

🌹

I think there should be Thanksgiving on your thread in Dec by all those who admire you for the treat that is No pants November 🤪

Hats off to you for taking the effort, not only for yourself but also to post here. It just seems like yesterday you posted your last Nov series :)

Thank you for sharing your lovely thoughts and images Moochie!

🌹

You’re so sweet, pb. Thank you for coming along on the journey with me again. It’s always wonderful to see your name and read your wonderful messages. 💜🌷

Rainbow cooties?

🤣 you made me giggle! The little guys on my romper are soot sprites from Spirited Away.

tumblr_n0icu02nuV1r7sklko1_500.gif

They eat sprinkles. 😁

Colorful and very different, but I believe you've come up with a very complementary and very Moochie outfit there. You look great!

Sometimes my little comes out in my clothing choices… thus was the case for this outfit - I am still feeling a bit extra lg, to be honest. Likely a bubble bath in my near future. Thanks, tnman! 🌷

This one made me think of the Stones song "She comes in colours"

I’ll take it, I am unabashedly colourful. 🌷

Back