Moochie’s Mementos (and a pic or two)

I have read out your last poem, I really love it!
Love,
thom

Post in thread 'Audio poetry' https://forum.literotica.com/threads/audio-poetry.1555923/post-96274508

Oh, this is lovely Thom! Thank you. 🌷💜

Warm rain is peaceful.

There’s something wonderful about it.

Is this the road less traveled? You came to a fork in the road and took it. Yogi Berra

🤣 you are silly, wilderness! 😁

I can relate to most of the poem. Just never wore a dress. :) I’ve always enjoyed her lingering scent on my fingers.

Never wore a dress?!? Come on… it’s hard to believe you’ve never tried a skirt or dress before! I mean, everyone has… right?!

I love it when she pushes the boundaries to get in a bit of mischief 🔥 🔥 🔥 :devilish:

Feels a little extra naughty, doesn’t it? 😏😈

Creates such a great picture!

So glad you think so! 🌷
So, I didn’t know (or remember) your non-heteronormative ways. But I’m glad I do now. 😉😏

Yep - I’m very queer. The second piece of writing I ever posted on my lit thread was about an ex-girlfriend, actually. I just haven’t gotten very good reactions in the past when I’m authentic to my sexuality (it’s another thing about me that’s intimidating to people), so I tend to kinda play up my femininity and how attracted I am to certain men. *shrug* I know now what makes me happy and what I like to write, so you should expect a bit more bending of “rules.” 😉😏
‘Heteronormative?’

Sometimes I forget that that’s a thing! :ROFLMAO: Thanks for walking the not-so-straight path, you’re great company 😊

I wish I could forget it! 🤪
And you’re wonderful company as well, Alex. 🌷

Have a great weekend Moochie

Thank you, Jox. Same to you. 🌷

Never wore a dress?!? Come on… it’s hard to believe you’ve never tried a skirt or dress before! I mean, everyone has… right?!

Now that I think about it, I did dress up in my sister’s clothes for Halloween when I was about 10. Thought it was funny. I got a lot of funny reactions. Not ha ha funny. The “you’re weird “ kind. Very innocent back then.:rolleyes:

The Downpour

the rain was coming down hard
her fingers slid up my dress
when the rest of the night
she was nowhere around
and I could smell her
I told her she would be trouble

she sank into my skin
following me
in the memory
of her tongue running over my neck
hand lifting my chin
so much trouble

my hand wrapped around her breast
nipple in my mouth
the heat between her sighs
held around us in a bubble
lost in the downpour
and the realization
that she’s trouble
Your photo is a delight and your writing provocative, but I'm sure there's trouble somewhere.

Now that I think about it, I did dress up in my sister’s clothes for Halloween when I was about 10. Thought it was funny. I got a lot of funny reactions. Not ha ha funny. The “you’re weird“ kind. Very innocent back then.:rolleyes:

I’m sorry to hear that you were shamed like that. If it helps, I don’t think you’re weird (except in the very best ways which all interesting people are). 🌷

Your photo is a delight and your writing provocative, but I'm sure there's trouble somewhere.

It does feel like there’s always trouble somewhere… just good to recognize where it’s likely lurking 😏😉. Thanks for stopping in, Fishy. 🌷

Each of my breaths
Pilfered from lips
Parting with a press
Of tongue

Heart left ajar
Deep intimate words
Blocking the darkness
From view

Cascades of clarity
Shower over us
In your arms always
Keep me

Attachments

• 180DB60A-66FA-419B-A6C3-2C5D8CBFCC15.jpeg
    180DB60A-66FA-419B-A6C3-2C5D8CBFCC15.jpeg
    360.8 KB · Views: 164
Each of my breaths
Pilfered from lips
Parting with a press
Of tongue

Heart left ajar
Deep intimate words
Blocking the darkness
From view

Cascades of clarity
Shower over us
In your arms always
Keep me
All right that's it !!!!
Water police here !!!
You have exceeded your alotted amount of water for this shower !!!
Now turn around and put your hands against the wall !!!

Each of my breaths
Pilfered from lips
Parting with a press
Of tongue

Heart left ajar
Deep intimate words
Blocking the darkness
From view

Cascades of clarity
Shower over us
In your arms always
Keep me
“Each of my breaths
Pilfered from lips
Parting with a press
Of tongue”
Love that line!

Love the thought of warm wet bodies soaped and slippery.

Wow that’s hot! I’m sure it got warm rather fast..

It’s the best way to melt the night freeze away. 😊

Your car is overheating 😍

Nah, I keep it just the right temperature. Some like it hot 😉.

I'd love to sample some of your anti-freeze. :D

Hehe! I can be rather spicy! 😉

I'd love to try shared bod-ily warmth ... Always so good to see your shenanigans :devilish: :love:

That’s me… always up to something! 😜

You're warming it up in here too, gorgeous girl. 😍

Awe! *blushes* Thank you, lovely lady. I’m doing my best to raise the temp for the weekend. 🥰

😂 Do you have the same car problems I do?
Id.. Its been around 20 degrees and icy conditions.. And yup.. Tis the season where you get in your car and scream profanities until the engine gets warm enough to even make a dent in the inside temp.. Then you sit and watch an icy windshield melt.. Ooooo entertainment for sure
Can we just head off to sandy beach somewhere??
Will you wear that bikini I like so much ???

I do think your way of warming up a vehicle is much more efficient and I could help you in the endeavor !!!

Also
They call them Heated Seats because:
Rear defroster was already taken !!!

Last edited:
Back